Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Cleveland 12/13/16

Defensive effort is stellar again. With everyone healthy this team can be championship caliber.

Let's not forget that both Mike and Marc seem to almost always have stellar stretches but when it really matters they fall proving that they are not true leaders. Factor in rookie players and coach and they equal at the most a tuff out in the first-round of playoffs at best.

Let's not forget that both Mike and Marc seem to almost always have stellar stretches but when it really matters they fall proving that they are not true leaders. Factor in rookie players and coach and they equal at the most a tuff out in the first-round of playoffs at best.

F off

Thank you

We can't trade Zbo isos with open threes.

I guess keeping this in single digits would be an accomplishment.

No Irving and those sweet pick-in roles combined with a subpar shooting night from the Cavs not much of an accomplishment I would say.

I feel like we might have had a solid chance to win this if we came out the gate with energy and Davis starting.

Oh well. These touch fouls are annoying as always

No Irving and those sweet pick-in roles combined with a subpar shooting night from the Cavs not much of an accomplishment I would say.

Harrison

Tony Allen

Troy Williams

Jamychal Green

Zach Randolph

Starting lineup tonight.

Dickwad lol

smdh

I thought I said thou shall not judge, do I sense a little self-consciences? I could say I know you are but what am I.

Harrison

Tony Allen

Troy Williams

Jamychal Green

Zach Randolph

Starting lineup tonight.

Excuses are twos of incompetence so what really is your point if I may ask.

I thought I said thou shall not judge, do I sense a little self-consciences? I could say I know you are but what am I.

Excuses are twos of incompetence so what really is your point if I may ask.

That you're an idiot?

That you're an idiot?

Since you at least ask me at a weak attempt to ask intelligibly I would answer no of course lol. It looks quite judgmental on your part, I mean not being able to explain your own post but making juvenile yet failing attempts to insult others. Sad