Sign in to follow this  
Kevin B Moses

It's Clear That The Only Way We Can Prevent Double Threads Is If The Admins Disable The Post Button After The First Click

I swear I thought about hitting this post button 8 times on this thread to prove a point. I've tried to explain to people several times to no avil that all you have to do is click the post button once. If you click it again to "help" it along, you are going to have a double post.

I don't care if your thread is "buffering" for 10 minutes, if you clicked it once, once is enough, close your web browser if you get tired of seeing the buffering, but don't, and I repeat, don't click the post button a second time, it will always create a double thread.

I created this thread because everytime I see a double thread, I am going to paste this thread link in every double-posted thread, the very first post.

Best practices:

1. click create thread (once!!!!!!!!!!!!).

2. click the grizzlies team talk link will put you back to the forum. Tada! your thread will be posted. 

You take this way to seriously

I hate it, I swear I hate it. I'm not trying to bust anybody's balls. We just need people to realize that the forum is slow and when you post a thread it will buffer, BUT IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how or why it happened on my end. I do, and I have no intention of explaining it to you. I already apologized for it. If that doesn't satisfy you, I really could not care less.

You have no idea how or why it happened on my end. I do, and I have no intention of explaining it to you. I already apologized for it. If that doesn't satisfy you, I really could not care less.

It's really not about you, it's about the constant double post that seem to happen every week. Chip has done it just about every time that dude posts a thread and he is here every day.

But I have to disagree with you that i don't know what happened. i know that the only way you got the double thread was clicking the create thread button twice, period. Now it may have been a mistake but that's what happened and we don't have any moderator that is going to help you delete a double thread, so it's likely going to be up there for a few days.

What's wrong with you? Don't you realize that this site belongs to KBM? The site exists for him to post every thought that occurs to him, because those are the only thoughts that matter. The rest of us are nothing but tiresome background noise that must be ignored and disregarded. :lol:

What's wrong with you? Don't you realize that this site belongs to KBM? The site exists for him to post every thought that occurs to him, because those are the only thoughts that matter. The rest of us are nothing but tiresome background noise that must be ignored and disregarded. :lol:

Sorry. I forgot. Please excuse me.

Sorry. I forgot. Please excuse me.

(Oops)

I swear I thought about hitting this post button 8 times on this thread to prove a point. I've tried to explain to people several times to no avil that all you have to do is click the post button once. If you click it again to "help" it along, you are going to have a double post.

I don't care if your thread is "buffering" for 10 minutes, if you clicked it once, once is enough, close your web browser if you get tired of seeing the buffering, but don't, and I repeat, don't click the post button a second time, it will always create a double thread.

I created this thread because everytime I see a double thread, I am going to paste this thread link in every double-posted thread, the very first post.

Best practices:

1. click create thread (once!!!!!!!!!!!!).

2. click the grizzlies team talk like to put you back to the forum. Tada! your thread will be posted.

Seriously dude, at least go try and talk to a girl.

Is this backlash all because I was one of the few that said that the grizzlies were going to be a top team in the west and was literally laughed at all summer by the majority of posters in this thread?

I know y'all are bitter that I am so right most of the time and y'all are generally wrong. Just be glad that despite y'all's opinion and recomendation for the season that you can still enjoy grit and grind and not have to endure a twolves season.

This thread wins funniest of the year. Admit it KBM, you just don't want anyone catchin up to your thread count LOL.