Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Golden State @ Memphis 12/10/16

gs 101 memphis 98

Tony can show dramon how to actually kick someone in the face

I think the right approach to Draymond Green's shenanigans isn't to retaliate against him. He loves that. The right approach is "you touch ours, we touch yours."

golden state drafts very well and did a GREAT job with F.E. good job JERRY WEST

Utah played em close on Thursday with basically entire starters out save Gobert. We can win this. Gasol needs to control the game on both ends and he can

Utah got hammered in the first half (down 29-5 and 20 points near halftime) and rallied a bit to cut the lead down but never had a real chance.

Zach would abuse Pachulia down low, but he can't be chasing Draymond...I don't know if he'll abuse McGee the lengthy guys tend to block his stuff more.

Jmych honestly needs to snap out of it and have a big game.. He can take advantage of their weaker inside. He HAS to.

One win in the next three games would be exceeding my expectations.

Two wins in the next three games would get me more excited than I have ever been about this team.

Three wins in the next three, I'll go buy a lotto ticket because I will know that anything is possible.

The miserables are just waiting to come out of their holes when the Grizz will envitably drop a couple games. Can't say I miss throbbing****lover very much.

On a side note, crazy to see so many people think the grizz will hang with if not beat GS

The miserables are just waiting to come out of their holes when the Grizz will envitably drop a couple games. Can't say I miss throbbing****lover very much.

On a side note, crazy to see so many people think the grizz will hang with if not beat GS

Its a welcome change with all the positivism :):)

Like I said, I'm not expecting a win with the guys that we have out. At some point, we have to recognize a very significant gap in talent in what we currently have versus what we're going up against.

But I will more than gladly accept being dead wrong about this game. Hopefully there will be a raucous crowd tonight, and our guys can feed off of the energy and put together a great performance.

I expect no composure from our fanbase on here. Sorry just seen it the past few years how fickle the majority is.

I don't live in Memphis, is it just this board or is the city just like this?

I expect no composure from our fanbase on here. Sorry just seen it the past few years how fickle the majority is.

I don't live in Memphis, is it just this board or is the city just like this?

Trust me what you have seen in your brief stint here is incredibly positive in comparison to past years.

Trust me what you have seen in your brief stint here is incredibly positive in comparison to past years.

I've been around browsing since '11

That's I'm wondering if the whole city is just like this?

Like I said, I'm not expecting a win with the guys that we have out. At some point, we have to recognize a very significant gap in talent in what we currently have versus what we're going up against.

But I will more than gladly accept being dead wrong about this game. Hopefully there will be a raucous crowd tonight, and our guys can feed off of the energy and put together a great performance.

You may be surprised. It may be a shootout tonight. Troy D and Mark G vs Kevin D and Steph C.

I've been around browsing since '11

That's I'm wondering if the whole city is just like this?

We always expect the worst here.

I have a little tradition where I buy a treat like a nice beer or cigar and can only have it at the end of a Grizz game when they win or have to put it away until next game if they lose. Kind of silly but it sweetens the pot a little.

I have a feeling I will be enjoying a nice IPA at the end of this one!

I mean its just almost impossible to keep this offense from scoring points and many Grizz wins have been low scoring. They will probably need some really hot nights from different players. Also, our rookie pgs turnover habits might be a bigger problem against the top steal and block shot team in the league.