Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Toronto 11/30/16

Between Ennis, Parsons and Zbo we would have enought power to win this one, but I hope everybody is back soon and maybe even MC and Wright. We still have a chance

The thing is his shot selection is horrible

He chucking up some contested shots but has a good percentage this game. If we had more of our depleted roster the floor spacing would be better. This game was a confidence builder for him and gave us a look at what we can expect from him.

Conley wasn't trash but Lowry still seems like he would have been the better fit. I mean the guy scores 30 and plays 36 mins. I wonder what Kyle's minutes vs. Mike's is for their careers.

Lowry is better offensively but Conley is a very balanced player. I loved Lowry and wanted him to stay on the team. Honestly, after this injury, I am starting to wonder if Conley can stay healthy if he focuses more on offense.

Lowry is better offensively but Conley is a very balanced player. I loved Lowry and wanted him to stay on the team. Honestly, after this injury, I am starting to wonder if Conley can stay healthy if he focuses more on offense.

I don't understand that thought line.  He was fine being more offensive minded.  He got hurt on the defensive end taking a charge.

Obligatory MCNCC reference

Lol. He certainly did not develop much after that; so I had to give him that.

I don't understand that thought line.  He was fine being more offensive minded.  He got hurt on the defensive end taking a charge.

Playing defense can get a little more physical than offense. Not saying that offensive players don't get hurt but if a player effectively does both; it could create higher risks of injury. Conley put his body on the line for that defensive moment.

Lots of hope for the young guys from this game.  Harrison was solid.  Daniels starting to come around.  Williams an energy fireball.  The only thing I wasn't too happy about was Baldwin's turnovers.  We he wasn't being careless he was trying to force it.  I hope he learns from it though.

Playing defense can get a little more physical than offense. Not saying that offensive players don't get hurt but if a player effectively does both; it could create higher risks of injury. Conley put his body on the line for that defensive moment.

Yes he did.  I appreciate the effort, but that was one I wish he would have let go.

Yes he did.  I appreciate the effort, but that was one I wish he would have let go.

I admit, me too. But I can't be mad because he was trying make something happen.

One things for sure. Troy Daniels needs to get consistent minutes till he's cold again. Hs shot selection looks terrible because he can actually make those shots, noone else on this team can. Don't bench a hot shooter Fizz. Don't do it its a sin. He needs to play 20+ again tomorrow.

One things for sure. Troy Daniels needs to get consistent minutes till he's cold again. Hs shot selection looks terrible because he can actually make those shots, noone else on this team can. Don't bench a hot shooter Fizz. Don't do it its a sin. He needs to play 20+ again tomorrow.

I didn't see him play with Charlotte last season, but Pete and Brevin were talking like those were the kind of shots that he showed he could make.  Anyone notice him last season?  Were those his normal shots?

a healthy grizzlies team 

Sorry, what is this meaningless string of words? 

They do not appear to belong together - except in our dreams. 

I didn't see him play with Charlotte last season, but Pete and Brevin were talking like those were the kind of shots that he showed he could make. Anyone notice him last season? Were those his normal shots?

He is a microwave guy. When he is hot its like today, and he has almost Curry range, its nice to finally see his shoots go in as a Grizzly. His defense its what surprised me the most, he used to be terrible.

That takes me back to when I first heard they chose Mike over him I hated it but at this point in their careers I would still have chosen Kyle because of how durable and less injury prone he seems to be. But I guess Marc liked Mike more and the F.O listened to him.

thanks for posting this, wasn't able to catch the game but was following the score on my phone.

This package is reassuring after watching him in the last 2 games, I was starting to waver on my faith that he had any type of offensive threat.