Sign in to follow this  
LuvThem Grizzlies

My Hat's Is Off To Vc

2 1/2 years and so much criticism from some on these boards later and he's playing like a perennial all-star. I wonder if at this rate he can make the all-star team sort of like Jordan did with the Wizards.

2 1/2 years and so much criticism from some on these boards later and he's playing like a perennial all-star. I wonder if at this rate he can make the all-star team sort of like Jordan did with the Wizards.

if his right knee holds up, he can do it.

So could it be VC for 6th man or still ZBO?

I don't expect him to keep it up all season but would greatly welcome it! If ZBo and Carter can keep up this production then things will work out well!

All-star is a HUGE leap, but I'm very happy to see so many of you eating crow. I can proudly say I've advocated for him this whole time :)

6th-man is not totally out of reach. It would be awesome to see two of our players battling for the same league award!

What a difference a coach makes.

People can talk about young players, James Ennis, etc.  If there is a solid case for why Joerger needed to go, it is Vince Carter's play this season.  Clearly he still has some left in the tank.  Too bad Wright isn't healthy enough to see if they could reignite the old Dallas magic.  

That would be such a feel good story for the city and franchise if he could. Like MC said if the team can catch up to Vince's level of play they can begin to roll.

yeah, the media hype would probably be crazy

Last night was the first night he seemed a bit nervy with his friends all being there, trying to show off a bit first couple shots..

And he STILL comes through with a massive three and one almost two very clutch driving finger rolls.

I hope it never stops I'm actually a bit shocked witnessing a 40 year old play like a 29 year old.

I mean DEFENSE too how?

Joerger wasted his last two seasons a bit with his incompetent offense and stressing out players

I love this guys game. That layup was a thing of freaking beauty. In traffic, knew he was finishing the whole way. That fadeaway.. dude is simply old man, all amazing.