Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

New Orleans @ Memphis 11/02/16

2-16 for a 7-foot center is absolutely putrid, there's no other way to describe it, Gasol should be ashamed of himself

You should be ashamed of yourself 

As long as you've been here, you gotta know by now that conley cares very little about scoring the basketball. The only time he tooks shots tonight was when the play broke down.

Conley wants the team to play well.

That said, I will say that Conley was a little sloppy with the basketball, but the pelicans were playing some sneaky tough defense on him as well.

Just wait until good teams start playing hard nosed defense on him, what will your excuse be then?

Why don't they let the guys who are shooting better, shoot more?

Because they know you'd be mad if we put the game in the hands of role players and they did what role players do.

Gotta trust your best players...

Seriously, Tony Allen is expendable because of Ennis... I mean it was just horrible watching him miss layup after layup (and this isn't new) and throwing up bad shots...

Can we move Allen and Harrison and go pick up Wroten and another big like Chris Kaman?

Conley/Wroten/Carter

Ennis/Baldwin/Daniels

Parsons/Martin/Williams

Green/Randolph/Wright

Gasol/Davis/Kaman

Or do we really need Allen's defense? TBH I want Ennis in crunch time defensively over Allen... Allen just doesn't provide space... Whoever he is on the floor with will get double teamed because nobody is worried about his offense or driving ability to go in and miss layups

Jam and Ennis the only players looking decent. That was terrible. Looked like college ball.

Yeah, they looked great losing by 40 against the twolves the other night. #perspective

Yeah, they looked great losing by 40 against the twolves the other night. #perspective

Are you discrediting their performance cause they weren't as good against the TWolves?

Because they know you'd be mad if we put the game in the hands of role players and they did what role players do.

Gotta trust your best players...

Nah, that's 1 thing I don't like about the Grizz, I don't care who it is, I like the guy who is hot shooting the ball if they have a guy with a hot hand.

Why did you even quote my post in your comment? 1st. Never said they looked "great".

2nd. Since this is the Pels vs. Grizz game thread, my comment was based on their performance during THIS game. don't know why you brought up the Minny game. Yeah, they sucked in that game.

#Ihatetwitter