Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Minnesota @ Memphis 10/26/16

TA now listed as questionable + Wright is out atleast 10 days smh. They need to sign a healthy big, Joel Anthony, Sims, Hollins, anybody!

TA now listed as questionable + Wright is out atleast 10 days smh. They need to sign a healthy big, Joel Anthony, Sims, Hollins, anybody!

Sim is the best of that list and that dont say much. I like the idea of having a backup for Marc, but those are scrubs.

If we could get Mitch Macgary and the guy stop doing drugs we could get a steal. But there is a lot of ifs there...

Warriors proving that there's still only one ball on the court.

Did any one think that Durant and Curry taking away shots from each other would affect their shooting?

I know, a HUGE sample of almost one game to make such an assumption but, so far......

Did any one think that Durant and Curry taking away shots from each other would affect their shooting?

I know, a HUGE sample of almost one game to make such an assumption but, so far......

I still think they will get together eventually, but if they stay without a big that can protect the rim teams will eat them alive

Wont be easy but I like Grizzlies chances if they stay thin on their front

Grizzlies lose this game, log it

They are a tought matchup. Wolves, Jazz, Bucks and other young athletic teams give us trouble.

It has nothing to do with shooting the basketball or shot distribution. It has everthing to do with defense, rebounding and turnovers: all things the grizzlies are capable of doing.