Sign in to follow this  
jtown fan

Have You Read Mc11's Article In The Players Tribune?

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/mike-conley-2016-memphis-grizzlies-nba-free-agency/

A really good read. Glad mike took the time to write it. Personally I would love to hear more TA stories. He may be getting older but is still the heart of the team.

I forgot about Green's "extra" physically on Mike. I still think the Adams kick and James groin slap were intentional and part of the way he plays.

Go Grizz

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/mike-conley-2016-memphis-grizzlies-nba-free-agency/

A really good read. Glad mike took the time to write it. Personally I would love to hear more TA stories. He may be getting older but is still the heart of the team.

I forgot about Green's "extra" physically on Mike. I still think the Adams kick and James groin slap were intentional and part of the way he plays.

Go Grizz

Of course they were

Dellavedova=dirty but

DGreen = "passionate"??

BS

MC11 still can not guard a lamp post ...hope his knees and his feet get better and his Digging Down (Thanks LH) and his pounding the ball till there is less than 10 sec on the shot clock stops.HOPE is a fools gold.

MC11 still can not guard a lamp post ...hope his knees and his feet get better and his Digging Down (Thanks LH) and his pounding the ball till there is less than 10 sec on the shot clock stops.HOPE is a fools gold.

I don't have any hope that his knees and feet will get better. Just the opposite. 

When do you sleep Kevin?

When do you?

When I get home from work I'm usually wore out. I work in the heat of a Texas sun all day and so, for example, last night I went to bed at 9:00 PM. I usually try to wake up about 4:00 AM and work on my novel a little and post on his board some.

When do you?

When I get home from work I'm usually wore out. I work in the heat of a Texas sun all day and so, for example, last night I went to bed at 9:00 PM. I usually try to wake up about 4:00 AM and work on my novel a little and post on his board some.

What's your novel about.?Let me know when its finished and available.

My novel is about a character who loses his memory and as a result begins to make many social blunders. What he remembers are stuff he SHOULDN'T be doing, but his only context to know that is his buddy, who he suspects may not be on the up and up. 

Also, in general, while you might find it an exciting prospect to read a book that someone you know wrote. Most of the time, it's more likely that keeping a dentist appointment would be more pleasant.

Fortunately for you, I don't let anybody read my work.  Except me.

Also, in general, while you might find it an exciting prospect to read a book that someone you know wrote. Most of the time, it's more likely that keeping a dentist appointment would be more pleasant.

Fortunately for you, I don't let anybody read my work. Except me.

thats what George McFly used to say, until his mind was changed.

My novel is about a character who loses his memory and as a result begins to make many social blunders. What he remembers are stuff he SHOULDN'T be doing, but his only context to know that is his buddy, who he suspects may not be on the up and up.

Actually sounds interesting, is this the same one you've been working on? Seems like you mentioned it a few years ago if I'm not mistaken.

Actually sounds interesting, is this the same one you've been working on? Seems like you mentioned it a few years ago if I'm not mistaken.

The same. Though I've changed it, as I've learned more about my character.

The same. Though I've changed it, as I've learned more about my character.

We've all learned a lot about your character over the years... oh, you mean the one in the book?

When do you?

I spent a few months obsessively working on a novel, it was all in vain though as it was really bad, even the little stretches where I thought I was on a roll, they were bad too, writing fiction is really tough, creating characters and setting up scenes or whatever makes for a rigid read,I hope you have more natural talent at fiction then I do, I ended up leaving it all on a floppy disc that I left in an old computer that got thrown away, was horrified at the thought of somebody digging it out of the dump and reading it

So it's about OJ Mayo, then? 

So it's about OJ Mayo, then? 

:lol:   And he finally realizes lil/mayo should never have been trusted.

On 7/7/2016 at 8:12 PM, El Guapo said:

It is, but since then he has lost his memory and made many social blunders  <jk> <jk>

1 hour ago, TimBC said:

It is, but since then he has lost his memory and made many social blunders  <jk> <jk>

😬