Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

Woj: Parsons To Grizzlies, 4 Yrs $94 Million

Pretty sure Mike comes back now. Hope there is some cash left to grab a couple of smaller pieces.

Book it.

And here comes James Ennis.  (just my prediction)

As for Parsons - I sure hope he pans out.  I'm more worried about chemistry than I am injuries.  But I'm glad he's coming.  This is a big deal signing.

Hope this is a legit report and REALLY hope Parsons can stay healthy. If so this is a nice move. 

I'm eating CROW, I didn't think they could get him.  Congrats front office and let's give some credit to the new Coach, I'm sure he helped sell the deal also.  Coach David Fizdale.

Congrats

I am 100% in on this knowing there is a chance that Parsons is damaged goods.  This is likely the best outcome we could hope for as Parsons will likely be the best wing to change teams in free agency.

Pretty sure Mike comes back now. Hope there is some cash left to grab a couple of smaller pieces.

I agree.

I envision him being the Hubie Brown Mike Miller.  We are definitely moving to a 3 point shooting league.  I love his size.  This may be the biggest signing ever for someone to legitimately choose Memphis.   We are moving in the right direction.  We still need a shooting guard that can score and play defense on the perimeter.  It seems like ZBo is staying.  I thought he may be on the move.  I believe Chandler has assurance from Mike that he is staying.  If Mike stays, do we develop the Vandy kid as a two guard or a Reggie Jackson type impact backup?

YO

They say Bickerstaff was a large part of the recruitment.  Way to build a relevant staff Fiz!!

YO

This point cannot be emphasized enough.

I envision him being the Hubie Brown Mike Miller.  We are definitely moving to a 3 point shooting league.  I love his size.  This may be the biggest signing ever for someone to legitimately choose Memphis.   We are moving in the right direction.  We still need a shooting guard that can score and play defense on the perimeter.  It seems like ZBo is staying.  I thought he may be on the move.  I believe Chandler has assurance from Mike that he is staying.  If Mike stays, do we develop the Vandy kid as a two guard or a Reggie Jackson type impact backup?

YO

Technically Wade Baldwin can be developed into that guy.   Currently his skillset leans more towards SG that can dribble moreso than PG that can run a team.    I wouldn't be opposed to Grizz developing him and TWroten to takeover SG spot and developing Harrison as the backup to Mike.