Sign in to follow this  
The REF

Great Season Grizzlies

Me as well. We have a lot of issues we need to fix and we need to start making some moves. Wright has got to be moved. Vince needs to retire. Shooters need to be added and Conley has to be resigned. Plus our draft picks need to work out and Jordan Adams needs to do something or we need to trade him

It was a difficult season but playoffs, another .500%, no issues in terms of locker room like the Kings, not an embarrassment like the Knicks, Lakers, 76ers, Bulls and Kings, found some young talent in Martin and Mumford. Barnes was a great signing, great coaching as a whole. All in all I had fun watching my team. 

Going to be an interesting offseason

"Great" isn't the word I'd use more like ******. Let's just hope nothin like this ever happens to the team again. Respect to players/coaches for keepin their heads up n playin hard even when knowin the odds were so stacked against them. There's much to be discussed in the offseason, I guess for now let's try to enjoy the rest of the playoffs.

We badly need to learn to conserve players.   Like why didn't we sit marc gasol when it was reported he had some health issues, why did we continue to play him and then he gets hurt the very next game???  We apparently ran mike into the ground and then mario into the ground trying to take up all the slack.  Yet we still made the playoffs with all the key players missing games after a major injury.  Next year, think about this.  Give guys a night or two off here and there like the spurs do before a major injury happens.

We could regret not moving marc gasol before the injury.   I still feel we should move him out in an attempt to get younger.  I'm not sure what to think about b wright. Jam green needs to develop a consistent outside shot or any offense other than just dunking.  I like everyone else and hope they return which includes mike conley, but we need to pay more like 15 million per year at most.  Mike has expensive taste in clothes so i'm not sure that will fly. 

Just gotta say vc and matt barnes and lance and zbo are some straight up ballers.  Enjoyed  watching all of you this year even in bad times.  Respect.

It was a difficult season ................

................................................Going to be an interesting offseason

You got that right!!

"Great" isn't the word I'd use more like ******. Let's just hope nothin like this ever happens to the team again. Respect to players/coaches for keepin their heads up n playin hard even when knowin the odds were so stacked against them. There's much to be discussed in the offseason, I guess for now let's try to enjoy the rest of the playoffs.

^

^

Co-Sign ^

i hope this off season will be great off season for our grizz ,something i have not seen here . i hope we can get some LUCK with great pick ups

i have been a loyal fans of the grizzlies from day one in memphis. i been going to memphis for 10 years in the row to watch them play for a  whole week and that trip cost some money hubie browns days

This wasn't a great season.  But given our circumstances, we probably couldn't have asked for much more, and that says our players gave all they had.  And that's all you can really ask.  Fans of the sport still have reason to think a heckuva lot of this team after what we faced this year.

Thanks, players.  I hope this offseason can bring you guys some help.

The Grizzlies set two NBA records this season. Most players to enter a game (28 - one more than the old record) and not players used to qualify for the playoffs bears the old record of 23).

I don't want to see them try to break this records any time soon but it was interesting to watch.

Not the season we expected in October, but I'm not disappointed in what the final results were. The team, as it evolved, delivered hard effort whenever they hit the floor. I won't deny that I would be encouraged by a change at head coach, as I do not see Dave as being connected to what the city likes about the team.

Loved the effort in games 3 and 4 and the season in general.  Crazy season.  Hopefully it leads to something great next year.