Sign in to follow this  
some1nw

Live Practice On Nba Tv

Broadcast has been delayed until 3:30 (ish). If I get another change/update, I will post it here! 

And we're live now!

Joerger played out the question about who would start..classic haha

Question to kid -> Who's your favorite Grizz ?

Kid -> MARC GASOL

Question to kid -> What country is Marc Gasol from?

Kid -> MEMPHIS !!!

Love It!

oh and Zbo just said Marc is bumping Project Pat, Three6 etc... HA HAAAAA 

Let's get it Marc !

think my tv's busted ... I love what I am watching ...HATE listening to Reggie Miller- ugh

he's talking like he KNOWS the team and it is SO OBVIOUS that he has NO CLUE ...

Just repeating the same ol same

AT LEAST study up on the squad - he KNEW he'd be doing this ...

mike still has a mask ... thought he'd be healed up 

He said in an interview on Media Day that he was going to continue to wear it for a while.  Doesn't need it physically, but likes it psychologically.  Considering what just happened to Derrick Rose, I can't say he's wrong for that.

Checkin this on NBATVcanada right now n Reggie Miller pointed out the obvious; stay healthy, be consistent with the outside shooting, and get Jeff goin as the 3rd or 4th option. Good to go. No matter what happens this is gonna be a fun season can't ****in wait no more man.

Also wtf r the Grizz not playin the Raps in Vancity? Its the Clippers instead!

Really? I mean if you're comparin to what he looked last year I guess. Last year mustve been his buzzcut or somethin cuz he looked crazy built...pause.

Really? I mean if you're comparin to what he looked last year I guess. Last year mustve been his buzzcut or somethin cuz he looked crazy built...pause.

Last season Marc actually looked trim around the waistline.  Yeah, I guess I am comparing to last season because last season Marc was looking like the All-Star we all thought he was capable of being, and that was why he was voted in.  I'm pretty certain his physical fitness level had something to do with the level at which he was able to play.

Those photos don't look too bad, but I watched the whole show and he didn't seem as fit as I hoped.  Hopefully he is in better condition than I think he is.

to that point joerger did say they was taking it light at the time of the filming (prob didnt wanna give any of his coaching strategies away) so they really didnt do any intense drills

also if any thing his arms look bigger... so did conleys...i remember hearing gasol tell conley its all about being able to do it all season...as in keep the muscle on...

also wright look like he put on some muscle also...an taking about an athletic player ..his P3 vert was crazy.