9 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

Because they want cap space. Think about this for a second, Brooklyn just gave up two 1st rounds picks to get off Allen Crabbe, who expired this year anyway. Why? Cap space. DeRozan is a good player, but if they really want cap space, and we wanted to win now, we could certainly accommodate. That's all assuming a lot, but it is just a scenario to consider.  

If they want cap space it’s to add to Aldridge and Derozan not by trading one of them away. 

Spurs could be an option. Aldridge and Derozan are pretty much theirs. They could pick up Conley for two years, resign Gay for two years and just make a run at it with Aldridge, Derozan, Gay, Conley. If nothing shakes just start all over again in two years.

We get Mills, Bellineli, Bertans, Walker, White or Murray, picks. Its not a dream trade but you could be looking at a handful of good role players.

1 hour ago, King Dork said:

If they want cap space it’s to add to Aldridge and Derozan not by trading one of them away. 

Other than the report that said they are looking to trade DeRozan away for cap space, I'd agree. 

3 hours ago, Dwash said:

Spurs could be an option. Aldridge and Derozan are pretty much theirs. They could pick up Conley for two years, resign Gay for two years and just make a run at it with Aldridge, Derozan, Gay, Conley. If nothing shakes just start all over again in two years.

We get Mills, Bellineli, Bertans, Walker, White or Murray, picks. Its not a dream trade but you could be looking at a handful of good role players.

I think we would only get one pick from them and one of Walker White Murray......this is my favorite fantasy Conley trade but the Spurs have never been linked to him in trade talks. And that would gut their depth I don't see the Spurs doing business that way

A starting five of Ja Morant, DeMar DeRozan, Bruno "Never Loses" Caboclo, Jaren Jackson, Jr., and Jonas Valanciunas? Sure. Sign me up!

6 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

Other than the report that said they are looking to trade DeRozan away for cap space, I'd agree. 

If by report you mean Bobby Marks of ESPN suggesting they should trade Derozan for cap space then I agree. 

Well if its true that Jonas/Grizz are looking at a longer relationship then the BOS deal for Hayward makes sense.     Conley + Rabb for Hayward + Ojeleye   + 14.      Draft another guard (Langford or Nickeil).     Resign Delon.   Trade Avery contract for a future pick.  Then go get Richaun Holmes or Noah Vonleh  or Trey Lyles to backup Jonas (whichever is cheapest). 

Ja/Delon/Jevon

Dillon/NAW or Romeo/CJ

Hayward/Bruno/Semi

Jaren/Kyle/Parsons

Jonas/Vonleh

That gives us more time to see what Dillon can do.   Should be a competitive team.    Parsons /CJ fall off the books next season opening up space to target another young wing.    Its not sexy but would be a good enough team to for sure convey the pick.  

5 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Well if its true that Jonas/Grizz are looking at a longer relationship then the BOS deal for Hayward makes sense.     Conley + Rabb for Hayward + Ojeleye   + 14.      Draft another guard (Langford or Nickeil).     Resign Delon.   Trade Avery contract for a future pick.  Then go get Richaun Holmes or Noah Vonleh  or Trey Lyles to backup Jonas (whichever is cheapest). 

Ja/Delon/Jevon

Dillon/NAW or Romeo/CJ

Hayward/Bruno/Semi

Jaren/Kyle/Parsons

Jonas/Vonleh

That gives us more time to see what Dillon can do.   Should be a competitive team.    Parsons /CJ fall off the books next season opening up space to target another young wing.    Its not sexy but would be a good enough team to for sure convey the pick.  

That looks pretty decent 

3 hours ago, Ndq0327 said:

That looks pretty decent 

Your idea about Bos adding Capella + Conley makes sense too.   Thats the type of team that can battle a Kawhi Raptors squad.  

I just think id rather have Ojeleye than the #22.  Dont want to have 3 1rst rd salaries that have to be extended at same time on the books.  

3 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Ja/Delon/Jevon

Dillon/NAW or Romeo/CJ

Hayward/Bruno/Semi

Jaren/Kyle/Parsons

Jonas/Vonleh

Why Vonleh? He's terrible, I'd rather have a crack at Dedmon from ATL.

We need Delon to give us an answer one way or the other, and then Jonas to decide what he's gonna do BEFORE we can trade Mike. Otherwise we won't know what our holes are, and where best to fill them in a Mike trade.

If JV doesn't return, I can definitely see a Utah/Favours deal getting consideration again.

If Delon doesn't return, I can see the FO holding onto Mike until the Feb deadline

1 hour ago, BigHunkALove said:

We need Delon to give us an answer one way or the other, and then Jonas to decide what he's gonna do BEFORE we can trade Mike. Otherwise we won't know what our holes are, and where best to fill them in a Mike trade.

If JV doesn't return, I can definitely see a Utah/Favours deal getting consideration again.

If Delon doesn't return, I can see the FO holding onto Mike until the Feb deadline

Edit:

Or a deal with Miami to cover either/both Mike and JV

1 hour ago, BigHunkALove said:

Why Vonleh? He's terrible, I'd rather have a crack at Dedmon from ATL.

2 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Agreed.

I was looking at age,price, and ability to play either big spot.   If we have Jonas i don't want another True Center.  

I don't have anything vested in Vonleh.  

Well Durant and Klay are out all next year most likely, or at least most of the year (Durant probably leaves anyway). The Warriors are done. By no means is there another team in the West that is unbeatable. Best 3 teams are probably Portland, Denver, and the Rockets. No reason we shouldn't try to do everything we can to compete next year, even if just for one year and start rebuilding after next year with cap space and only one year left on Conley's deal. 

9 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Ja/Delon/Jevon

Dillon/NAW or Romeo/CJ

Hayward/Bruno/Semi

Jaren/Kyle/Parsons

Jonas/Vonleh

Im feeling this. 

3 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson is a free agent now. I think he'd be a good person to go after in free agency. 

He would be a solid pickup. We haven’t really talked about free agency. What do y’all think we should do in free agency?

50 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson is a free agent now. I think he'd be a good person to go after in free agency. 

We already have a better version in Kyle

1 hour ago, QMemphis said:

We already have a better version in Kyle

Debatable. We have a different version. Rondae is lot more athletic, which might work better is we are trying to do a run and gun type of offense. Kyle is called Slo mo for a reason. 

19 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

Debatable. We have a different version. Rondae is lot more athletic, which might work better is we are trying to do a run and gun type of offense. Kyle is called Slo mo for a reason. 

Athletically you have a point but RHJ can’t shoot and is a 6’7 PF Kyle’s ball handling and Bruno’s length outweigh what he would bring. 

1 minute ago, QMemphis said:

Athletically you have a point but RHJ can’t shoot and is a 6’7 PF Kyle’s ball handling and Bruno’s length outweigh what he would bring. 

Well neither can shoot, but RHJ can handle it too. They have pretty similar assist numbers believe it or not. RHA is a solid player, one that I think still has more potential than Kyle. 

On 6/13/2019 at 7:54 AM, Rdk4121 said:

My understanding is they want to make a run at Indiana's Bojan Bogdanovic.

But Pop does like Mike.

5 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

My understanding is they want to make a run at Indiana's Bojan Bogdanovic.

But Pop does like Mike.

No way they give us Bogdanovic