Sign in to follow this  
bhoyal

A Pair Of Very Affable Wins

By eleven both at Dallas and over the Blazers.  I think having MC back makes all the difference.  Your PG is your QB and you have to have your QB to hang on to leads and nail down quality wins.  You know... "hammer, nail, coffin - this one is over" kind of talk.  

Six of the next seven at home.  Maybe some of the doomsday talk on here was a bit hasty?

I know people tend to overreact on sports forum and Grizz fans are pessimistic, but the doom and gloom on this board lately has been a bit silly.

we looked like crap since all star break. all the "panic" or concern was justified

I think TA going to bench was the issue- it seemed to hurt chemistry on the floor and in locker room 

Don't forget about the schedule (aka "screw job" - thanks a bunch, NBA) that included SIX back to backs in March while for example Miami, Cleveland, L.A. (clips) have a grand total of FIVE in March.  Yes, the Grizz got six while Miami got one.  Was that a classic screw-over of a small market team?  Pretty much.

Don't forget about the schedule (aka "screw job" - thanks a bunch, NBA) that included SIX back to backs in March while for example Miami, Cleveland, L.A. (clips) have a grand total of FIVE in March.  Yes, the Grizz got six while Miami got one.  Was that a classic screw-over of a small market team?  Pretty much.

We had one back to back in November while Miami had 5.

By eleven both at Dallas and over the Blazers.  I think having MC back makes all the difference.  Your PG is your QB and you have to have your QB to hang on to leads and nail down quality wins.  You know... "hammer, nail, coffin - this one is over" kind of talk.  

Six of the next seven at home.  Maybe some of the doomsday talk on here was a bit hasty?

Didn't the Grizz beat the Mavs by 19 with MC out in the previous meeting?