Sign in to follow this  
smt509

Ticket Refund Question

Ok so I bought tickets to the Lakers vs. Grizz game tomorrow back in October.  I'm from Hunstville, AL and I try to go to at least one Grizz game each year.  Last night and this morning we got hit with some serious ice that has shut down our whole city...I wont be able to drive to Memphis tomorrow to see the game with all of the icey roads that surround AL, MS, and TN which would be my whole drive.

I have requested with the FedEx Forum that I get a refund since I will not be able to go. I am willing to get an exchange for tickets to another game this season since I'd love to see my Grizz play anybody, but I'm scared I may be out of the $100 I spent on my ticket.

Do I have any luck of getting a refund or exchange? Has anyone dealt with anything like this?

Your best bet would be to call the Grizzlies tomorrow to see if there's an exchange policy.

With the weather in Memphis, reselling the tickets and getting what you paid may not work out to your advantage.

You can go through Stub Hub or another service or use the official NBA site:

http://www.nba.com/tickets/tix.html

My guess is that the Grizzlies do what about every team does, not give refunds for weather.

Do you have a paper ticket or digital ticket?  If digital, you should be able to resell on Stubhub and get close to face value for your tickets.