Sign in to follow this  
Arkm110

Chris Douglas Roberts

I'm guessing that one month away from the trade deadline we shouldn't be in a hurry to fill our 15th roster spot. Not only we may miss some remaining trade opportunity (small as it may be) but also the late post-trade waiver action. Come the end of February there could easily be some veteran PF without a team looking to sign with a contender for the minimum.

CDR should be in this league somewhere. I'm not saying he's a star, but there is room for his game on some team's bench. This is not the year for the Grizz to go after him, though. Slim is right; let's leave the roster spot open and see if anything develops that we can take advantage of. After years of us facilitating cost-saving moves for the rest of the league at the trade deadline, maybe it's finally our turn to make one happen in our favor.

^^^

Permission to be a hijacker:

Michael Beasley available from China after Feb1.

HoopsHype got a link to you tube video of Beasley scoring 59pts.

Could he be any use to us in the playoff run?

^^^

Permission to be a hijacker:

Michael Beasley available from China after Feb1.

HoopsHype got a link to you tube video of Beasley scoring 59pts.

Could he be any use to us in the playoff run?

he has the talent to contribute but he's another knucklehead

^^^ Permission to be a hijacker: Michael Beasley available from China after Feb1. HoopsHype got a link to you tube video of Beasley scoring 59pts. Could he be any use to us in the playoff run?

Thought I saw something on line saying he got busted again for weed, or was that old news?

CDR should be in this league somewhere. I'm not saying he's a star, but there is room for his game on some team's bench.

From what I remember hearing or reading about a year ago is that it's not his talent, it's basically him not "playing the game" with the politics and all. I can see that with him. He's a different type of cat, some may say eccentric, but I could see him wanting to only do things his way.

This is not the year for the Grizz to go after him, though.

I agree with this. he has NBA level talent but I don't see how he would fit on the Grizz right now.

cdr would be nice , i'd rather wait and see who pops up on the waiver wire or someone from china 1st though hopefully explore using our tpe too .

I'd rather have Derrick Rose.

Um realistically...But hell..I'm not even sure about him now.

Dude breaks a nail and sits out 5 games.

There is a reason why CDR can't keep himself on a NBA roster. Smarter execs than anyone here have already figured that out. I'm not sure why some here keep trying.

Nope. Hasn't been good enough to stick in NJ, Milwaukee, Charlotte, LAC, or Boston. Not interested in him coming to the Grizzlies. I'd love for him to be back in Tiger Blue though.