Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigHunkALove

Team Hero @ Nets 01/14/2015

very difficult to split them, and I hate sharing the prize out,

TH: The BEAST OF BEALE Zach Randolph, very slightly shading

Special HM: Courtney Lee

also Tony "Treats Tonite" Allen did well

Team Hero: Zach Randolph

Honorable Mention: Jeff Green

- Really Lee deserves the HM, but I went Green here b/c it's his 1st game and I've been wanting him on the team since the Rudy trade. Also, I do think his scoring carried us somewhat in the 3rd & 4th when the starters were out. That's what he's here for.

zbo..

its funny and a little sad to watch the other guys try and match up vs zbo nightly.

that big white dude did ok for a bit, but we all knew it was a matter of time.

zbo is that old guy at the park. you know he's gonna be in the game at 4pm every saturday. book it.

can't get him off the court. too good, in spite of fresher and much-more athletic'ly gifted legs. he is there..

leaves the youngsters shaking their heads as they call next...

slim.

Zbo shooting 50% with a 21.3 PER and rebounding at one of his highest rates per minute ever.

3rd option looks good on him. Looks like he will be worth every bit of 10 million.

Everybody is talking and debating about the best backcourt in the NbA but Zbo and Marc are the best frontcourt duo in the league today hands down

I agree, and have been for a while. I remember when they were raving about Hibbert and West. What a joke, the Brothers from Another Mother were better than that duo then, and leave them for dead now. The only pair I think that comes close is another guy called Gasol and Noah