Sign in to follow this  
Mempho

Stein Reports Grizz Pursuing

I would take Green or Deng for backup guys and picks.

But we are screwed if Turner ends up in Memphis uniform.

Boston probably want us to take GWallace for Tay Prince

tor - KK

bos - prince,q , picks from tor & mem

mem - Stiemsma , Hansbrough , Green

two bigs & a wing with money to spend .

maybe just go after Ross with KK and whatever fillers can be added .. leave bos out of it .

Be great if it could get pulled off but Boston already got one useless SF (Wallace), why would they want to end up with 3?

I can't see Boston taking anyone from us not named Marc,Zach or Mike and giving us JGreen

We should have done KK to the **** cavs we could have got the pics then did a prince Q combo plus the pick and got Green and Wright. Wallace is a complete idiot. You know Boston wants a pick for Green and they have no use for KK our most valuable asset now you have to find another team willing to give you a pick for KK just so Boston wont make you take back something you dont wont for Green. **** this is frustrating.

I can't see Boston taking anyone from us not named Marc,Zach or Mike and giving us JGreen

Exactly thats why we are more likely to end up with old *** Deng who we dont need to get. Wallace dropped the ball not doing the KK deal. We need to move Q Kk and Prince withought taking a bad contract back and i really think the cleveland deal was the only way to do that.

Actually, I think our biggest problem is not starting SF, or Prince, it's back up PF.

Guinness, you gave me an idea....

So tie Dave up and make this trade to fix it:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lt9c59h

Then, if necessary, KK could net us a decent starting SF

Actually, I think our biggest problem is not starting SF, or Prince, it's back up PF.

Guinness, you gave me an idea....

So tie Dave up and make this trade to fix it:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lt9c59h

Then, if necessary, KK could net us a decent starting SF

JJ's Per is better than both of them combine plus Toronto is a playoff team without Derozen you do better getting Patrick Patterson. Joerger costed us JJ last year JJ probably would prefer to play for a coach that truts him. So no either way not doing the Cleveland deal is about to bite us cause we could have gotten Green plus anyone we wanted on that roster outside of their young guys cause they want picks and we would have had 2.

JJ's Per is better than both of them combine plus Toronto is a playoff team without Derozen you do better getting Patrick Patterson. Joerger costed us JJ last year JJ probably would prefer to play for a coach that truts him. So no either way not doing the Cleveland deal is about to bite us cause we could have gotten Green plus anyone we wanted on that roster outside of tgeir young guys cause they want picks and we would have had 2.

of course, but thought it was worth a shot....

Jeff Green Full Highlights 2014.01.22 at Wizards …: http://youtu.be/CxJ2n1p0ss4

Luol Deng 23 points vs Celtics 21.12.2014:

The first one is Jeff Green at his best andcthe second is Deng against the Celtics where Green isnt playing very good Defense.

With Wilson Chandler being my first option. Out of these two I'd take the younger one. Also Wallace must not have a good relationship with a lot of other teams cause he only can seem to use his Boston ties when it comes to traded

Yep, I know, I'd much rather have Green.

Now that the Cavs got Mozzie (probably Denver's game against us convinced them to do the deal) I can't really see a team that would take/need a KK as a possible starter except PHX, which means we'd have to do 2 deals to get a serviceable backup C back

We should have done KK to the **** cavs we could have got the pics then did a prince Q combo plus the pick and got Green and Wright. Wallace is a complete idiot. You know Boston wants a pick for Green and they have no use for KK our most valuable asset now you have to find another team willing to give you a pick for KK just so Boston wont make you take back something you dont wont for Green. **** this is frustrating.

Everyone is certainly entitled to an opinion on trades. However, name calling reduces your credibility in my opinion. You don't remain in the NBA as a GM for as long as Chris Wallace has if you are a complete idiot.

Make a trade NOW. This has me so excited to be a fan this morning!

Denver got 2 first round picks for Mozgov. What was Wallace holding out for?

Insurance for Marc Gasol

Everyone is certainly entitled to an opinion on trades. However, name calling reduces your credibility in my opinion. You don't remain in the NBA as a GM for as long as Chris Wallace has if you are a complete idiot.

My frustration talking I know he's not an idiot but the decision not to do the KK deal then the next day be linked to a sf on a team that wants a draft pick looks really bad. We could have gotten those picks and then got green and one of their bigs to replace KK easily. Now we have to bargain from a position of weakness instead of strength.

There is no insurance for Gasol. No Gasol, no playoffs. Once in the playoffs, KK doesn't play, and he's gone after this season anyway. With those picks Grizzlies could have gotten a SF and backup C to eat up KK's 6 minutes per game in the playoffs.

There is no insurance for Gasol. No Gasol, no playoffs. Once in the playoffs, KK doesn't play, and he's gone after this season anyway. With those picks Grizzlies could have gotten a SF and backup C to eat up KK's 6 minutes per game in the playoffs.

EXACTLY!!!!! Why is this so hard to understand Wallace dropped the ball.

So if Stein is correct does this hint that we are trying to get Deng or Green WITHOUT giving up KK? it would almsot have to be otherwise why not take CLE deal for KK in order to get Green?

Someone on twitter already thinking about who would go to the bench.. TA or CLee. I rather try not to imagine spacing with TA and Green (or Deng) on the wings. TA should be an energy spark off the bench if a trade like that happens.