Sign in to follow this  
Kevin B. Moses

The Real Reason Zbo Isn't Playing

I see most of you think this is something I made up. We'll see in a few days when it goes down.

Not only do I think you made it up, it's one of the least believable things I've ever seen on this board.

I see most of you think this is something I made up. We'll see in a few days when it goes down.

Not only do I think you made it up, I ordered a cheese pizza and got super gassy because I'm lactose intolerant.

I mean I don't believe this nonsense of a rumor or anything.. But are yall serious when you say flipping Zbo for Green and Thad is a bad move for us?

If the salaries can be matched up, which I doubt, the Trade Machine has it as a terrible move

minus 8 wins

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lm5x2jy

As good as this team is, we are not travelling so good without Zbo

4-4 for this season,

8-15 (I think) since the Rudy Gay trade, when Zbo plays less than a half

I've talked to a source within the organization that Zach is about to be dealt. They have reach a deal but did not want to pull the trigger on it during the losing streak because of fan back lash. The deal includes 4 teams with Zach going to Minnesota, Quincy going to Boston, and Koufous going to Cleveland. The Grizzlies will get Jeff Green from Boston and Thad Young from Minnesota. Boston will also get Clevelands 1st round pick. This is a major move and should be done in the next day or two.

If this isn't true, I do hope you're banned.

So breaking this down, we are trading Zbo for Young. Cleveland is trading a first round pick for Koufous. Boston trades Green to Memphis for Q and a first round pick. Why would not only Memphis but Cleveland do this?

Cleveland is in a huge need of big man. Varejao is out for the season and their only center right now is Brendan Haywood.

I've talked to a source within the organization that Zach is about to be dealt. They have reach a deal but did not want to pull the trigger on it during the losing streak because of fan back lash. The deal includes 4 teams with Zach going to Minnesota, Quincy going to Boston, and Koufous going to Cleveland. The Grizzlies will get Jeff Green from Boston and Thad Young from Minnesota. Boston will also get Clevelands 1st round pick. This is a major move and should be done in the next day or two.

Cleveland can't trade their first round pick this year because Boston already owns their 2016 pick. Do fantasy trades on NBA2k include draft picks now?

waiting.gif

I forget. How'd Judge Smails do in that golfing contest anyway?

I DOUBT THIS WILL COME TO FRUITION; BUT Z- BO IS NO USE TO THE GRIZZ SITTINIG ON THE BENCH WEARING HIS DESIGNER SUITS. :ph34r:

I DOUBT THIS WILL COME TO FRUITION; BUT Z- BO IS NO USE TO THE GRIZZ SITTINIG ON THE BENCH WEARING HIS DESIGNER SUITS. :ph34r:/>

It sounds as if you are questioning Z-Bo's toughness. If that is true, I believe you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. He is probably the toughest player on the team.

I talked to my sources within Hoops City Grizzland and here's the real scoop. I heard that Z-Bo cussed in practice. Dave Joerger consulted Josh Pastner on how to handle such a situation.