Sign in to follow this  
bhoyal

Congrats To "the Affable One"

Congrats to Grizzlies Head Coach Dave Joerger for being named Western Conference Coach of the Month for November, this is his 3rd in 7 mos.

Wow. 3rd in 7 months? That's outstanding. I'm happy for him. Reflecting on things being a fan from the old pyramid days and seeing Jwill, stroshow, posey, pau gasol, big Jake. Seeing Hubie coach our team to a first 50 win season, then suffering through some bad years with fratello, iavaroni. I never thought we'd be getting the respect we are getting. Although the media has to show us respect now that our name is at the top of the list (still a long season). Let's just keep it rolling. We should get team of the month too. Go Grizzlies!!

Wow. 3rd in 7 months? That's outstanding. I'm happy for him. Reflecting on things being a fan from the old pyramid days and seeing Jwill, stroshow, posey, pau gasol, big Jake. Seeing Hubie coach our team to a first 50 win season, then suffering through some bad years with fratello, iavaroni. I never thought we'd be getting the respect we are getting. Although the media has to show us respect now that our name is at the top of the list (still a long season). Let's just keep it rolling. We should get team of the month too. Go Grizzlies!!

Finally, it pays to be a Grizz fan. No more 20 win seasons please :lol:/>

Now lets get that Larry O'Brien trophy, this is our best chance yet IMO

Finally, it pays to be a Grizz fan. No more 20 win seasons please :lol:/>/> Now lets get that Larry O'Brien trophy, this is our best chance yet IMO

3140.jpg

such a long, strange, trips its been.

slim.

Why lump Fratello with Iavaroni? Fratello had I higher win percentage than Hubie and just lower than Hollins'

Finally, it pays to be a Grizz fan. No more 20 win seasons please :lol:/>/> Now lets get that Larry O'Brien trophy, this is our best chance yet IMO

Considering that I only started becoming a fan right before the first 20+ win season, I concur. That Grizz team with Pau Gasol out after having an amazing 2006 FIBA WC was downright terrible. Pau getting traded to the Lakers was terrible too but I really hated the Lakers and decided to stick around. I'm just loving my time as a Grizz fan now.