Sign in to follow this  

Son of a B!!!

I go out n get drunkk for jus a few hours n i miss the grand opening of the NUT HEADS 4!!!!

WHERES THE JUSTICE!!??!

i see the titans goin wide receiver in the first round as well, and then we need to get some proven o-line players, and stack up our D a little bit more. we have all the elements to be a good team next year ... especially when we got vy under center.

very slim when i was younger. but come on, i never had an ounce of liquor in my system till that time. prolly the natural high of actually drinking something with alcohol put me over the edge too ... although that nyquil used to rock my world pre-13.

**** man, that's harsh ... even for you're standards ... friggn' jolly green giant. hah! anyways did you get my last post 'bout heading out to memphis for 10 or so days? i'm lookn' 'round mid-february or beginning of march. i'll keep you posted tho ...

yo gman, how come when you goto the "best of the boards" and look @ the NH3, that the person's avatar appears, but on the main grizz boards it doesn't?

I noticed that too when I moved it last night. I do not have an answer for this other than to say that it must be the only board where avatars are not disabled.