Sign in to follow this  

2 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Ohhh! 
Smit-tay - with the Asian Studies master class  !

yup... Chinese Kanji and Korean Hangul .

As a mod - I can ban ‘em ... when I catch them . complete eradication of the spam at its source is for admin. 

I put in a request. hopefully we can get it together soon.

thanks to all of you for your patience!

Nah, no master class, lol.  I just recognize the difference in the characters visually.  I'm sure after all those years in the far east you have a better grasp on them than I.

Ok... lotsa half way joking comments about the 100 post rule over the years ... many many years ...

old heads and long time lurkers alike know exactly what this is -> 

Officially Requesting a hard 100 post rule.

IF a ‘newer’ read - less than a 100 posts - poster wants to start a thread - they will have to appeal to a longer termed poster who is in good standing to start it for them. 

not sure what our admin capabilities are BUT ... something like this should be fairly easy to stamp out...

it’ll give newer posters time to read and reply to existing threads whilst they build their ‘rep’ .

time to get serious about the 100 post rule. 

6 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Ok... lotsa half way joking comments about the 100 post rule over the years ... many many years ...

IF a ‘newer’ read - less than a 100 posts - poster wants to start a thread - they will have to appeal to a longer termed poster who is in good standing to start it for them. 

not sure what our admin capabilities are BUT ... something like this should be fairly easy to stamp out...

it’ll give newer posters time to read and reply to existing threads whilst they build their ‘rep’ .

+1

On 9/30/2019 at 12:09 AM, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

I see your 100 post rule...

Can we also add a ‘Calm Down Turbo’ button as well?🤣😬😑

14 minutes ago, Commadoor Sixty-four said:

I see your 100 post rule...

Can we also add a ‘Calm Down Turbo’ button as well?🤣😬😑

No! Absolutely not. I’d never get a word in if we allow the Turbo button!

😄

Seattle versus La Rams. 😩

Being a lifelong fan of the only remaining undefeated NFC team, how can I watch a game between my oldest conference rival and the newest conference rival? At least one of these teams will fall two games behind the Niners after Thursday night.

10 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Seattle versus La Rams. 😩

Being a lifelong fan of the only remaining undefeated NFC team, how can I watch a game between my oldest conference rival and the newest conference rival? At least one of these teams will fall two games behind the Niners after Thursday night.

calm down turbo

💫🤣💫

MEMPHIS MADNESS TONIGHT FEDEX FORUM 

also will be televised on ESPN (something...) 

Last year it was great !

They say this year is going to be AMAZING !

I cant wait to get back in the Forum ... This year is going to be rocking - college and pro !

Grizzlies , Tigers, 901 Fight Club, Redbirds -> GO MEMPHIS !

You know what’s weird?!?!

I've been a lifelong Steelers fan and a little more recently a Titans fan, only because ...Tennessee....

My new wife (3yrs) is from Boston and is a long long time fan of the Patriots and has the old school jerseys and hats to prove it. It’s so weird watching a team I’ve hated for so long with the passion my wife has for them.

Im conflicted and need a cleansing or something?!?!

same with the Celtics......ugh!

Now...if she asks for parkay floors in the house, I’m getting a divorce!

My College was SMU. My home town team is the Tigers. My mother's hometown is San Francisco so I adopted the 49ers early in life. My passion is the Grizzlies. 

All of these teams are currently undefeated. 

If anyone pinches me I will not be held accountable for my actions. I will probably go Tony Montoya on whoever it is! 

Image result for say hello to my little friend gif