Sign in to follow this  

the tigers bball program is in shambles.

pastner is completely over his head.

the admin. has backed him and backed him and now are in a corner.

think its like a $8m buyout now?

anyone see the tweet he(iverson) rt'd?

thanks to verno for the heads up. (see tweet on vernon's site)..

this will happen again and again because josh does not have the respect of his players.

the boosters need to get together and get rid of him.

sorry. no hatred for josh here. he is a really nice guy. but, so am i.

he is ruining the program.

slim.

the tigers bball program is in shambles. pastner is completely over his head. the admin. has backed him and backed him and now are in a corner. think its like a $8m buyout now? anyone see the tweet he(iverson) rt'd? thanks to verno for the heads up. (see tweet on vernon's site).. this will happen again and again because josh does not have the respect of his players. the boosters need to get together and get rid of him. sorry. no hatred for josh here. he is a really nice guy. but, so am i. he is ruining the program. slim.

I desperately wanted Pastner to succeed here. Guy is the most quality human being in college basketball.

But I've known for a few years now that he has no idea what he's doing. He was perfect in the role he had under Calipari, but he's not a head coach in college basketball. He's gotta go. ASAP. I don't know how anyone could defend him at this point.

Looks like I got caught slipping out there ... Thanks for the head's up !

My brain is in NFL season quickly approaching mode !

All of the talk of the BOLTS heading up here to Carson has me PUMPED !!!

Oh ... Loved your Will Smith / Fresh Prince reference with the 'summer summer summer time ' !

-toke

gracias toke.

im determined to get out west for a game this season.

funny, but probably the lakers will be the easier ticket.

i'll keep you in loop.

slim.

Don't think I ever heard of a quarterback getting his grill smashed by one of his teammates before yesterday.

Whadupwitdat?!

And over $600 no less. Dude, just pay the man his money, Geno, and write it off as a loss.

who would have imagined that our weather would have been like it has been over the last two weeks, when enduring the brutal july we had? i've had my bedroom window open all this week at night and even have felt a chill in the air.

go weather.

slim.

who would have imagined that our weather would have been like it has been over the last two weeks, when enduring the brutal july we had? i've had my bedroom window open all this week at night and even have felt a chill in the air.

go weather.

slim.

Lucky.

It still hasn't dropped to below 70 here in Charleston.

Trying to get Lakers tickets myself. 

who's everyones favourite rapper, for anyone who's into hip-hop 

Eminem.  Lose Yourself is, IMHO, the perfect theme song for the Grizzlies.

yooooooo I see you Subliminal. Skepta! Do you know A2?

Fav rapper all time: tommy wright iii

Haha nice, haven't heard A2 though I'll check him out. I've got a lot of love for Tommy Wright as well

What do you think?
What do you know? 

What can you prove???

Clearly people think Brady is guilty. Some people in the NFL offices believe they know he is guilty. The bottom line however is they couldn't prove he was guilty. 

What do you think?

What do you know? 

What can you prove???

Clearly people think Brady is guilty. Some people in the NFL offices believe they know he is guilty. The bottom line however is they couldn't prove he was guilty. 

Heard something on NPR a while back where they thought that the whole DeflateGate saga was basically engineering by the NFL to create buzz around the league through their entire offseason.

Don't necessarily think that they needed the buzz, but it is an interesting thought.

What do you think?

What do you know? 

What can you prove???

For your consideration - http://business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/deflating-deflategate-confusion-about-basic-science-could-have-wrongly-smeared-tom-brady

s.c.

i know you were not endorsing the thought...but the thought that the nfl would conjure up this plot in order to somehow keep their product in the minds of the users...well, that just does not hold water. the created plot focused on the very integrity of their product.

at any rate...im so ready for the balls to be properly inflated and flying around come thursday night.

join me as i bid good riddance to this whole plot line.

slim.