Sign in to follow this  

one of the hottest scenes in movie history.. too good. slim.

Not bad. But imo, chip didn't use the the "hottest scene shot" pic. The one where she's bending over washing the car does it best for me. But then, I'm a booty man. :wub: 'em!

Tokyo's GRIND ... daily train commute ... doors open and no one gets out ... but there are people lined up to get in ...

so ... turn around and back in ... the hand straps on the ceiling of the trains are there for decoration ... during rush hour - there is NO WAY to hold onto anything ...

train1.jpg

-toke

Kinda interesting looking through this thread.  I didn't join the boards until after it had pretty much died down around page 350.  But I sure do recognize a lot of the names through the first year of the thread.  Hope those who have moved on are doing well and those still here will keep the fire burning.

to all the rookies on the board these days... a lot of the old posters have pulled this thread up over the years to talk about anything on their mind.. football-the city-whatever... don't have to use this thread...but you won't get mauled by the board police for posting random thoughts on this thread. use if you wish.. slim.

Hat tip to 'Ol Slim ... he went in there with a shovel and dug it out ...

this one can't stop won't stop *unhh unhh unhh unhh*

has been known to hang a lil low on occasion ... and may appear to be uncared for - but NEVER forgotten!

so yeah... nahhh ... can't call it a comeback -> been here for YEARS! ;)

-toke

Tokyo's GRIND ... daily train commute ... doors open and no one gets out ... but there are people lined up to get in ... so ... turn around and back in ... the hand straps on the ceiling of the trains are there for decoration ... during rush hour - there is NO WAY to hold onto anything ... train1.jpg -toke

god bless ya tok...

can't do it.

don't think i like people that much...

slim.

started from the bottom .. now we're here ...

started from the bottom now the WHOLE TEAM IN HERE !!!

whaddup nutz ?

new heads -> Welcome ...

old heads => WELCOME BACK!!!

WCF NUTZ!!!!

Here we go GRIZZLIES ... HERE WE GO!!!!

... this year Halloween fell on a weekend...

My folks flew into LA last night ... haven't seen my Moms in a couple of years ... all those flights to and back home from Tokyo all those years kind of added up!

Now it's 10SC2TORRANCE -> still far but not AS far as the TYO!

Picked them up at LAX last night and Pops handed me my GROWL TOWEL ... The WE DON'T BLUFF -> GOT THAT SUCKA RIGHT HERE!!!

Thinkin about a classy way to pose with it in front of STAPLES !!!!

and I STILL sit alone in my 4 cornered room starin' at candles !!!!

WEST COAST FINALS ROLL CALL NUTZ !!!!

started from the bottom ... now we are HERE!!!

TOKE -> checkin in from Torrance

Ay nuts, how's it hangin'? Too much bickering these days; thought this thread could use a bump.

Every time I see Birdman play, I wonder what this cat is up to.

52745173_crop_340x234.jpg?1296514225

grizzlies202.jpg a lot of guys in this pic are not around here anymore. slim.

Who'd have thought that Darrell Arthur would be the one to survive that group of guys sitting on the bench...

Who'd have thought that Darrell Arthur would be the one to survive that group of guys sitting on the bench...

I see exactly three people in uniform in that picture who are still under contract: DA on the bench, Mark and Mike (almost hidden behind O.J.) standing up.

sopranos.jpg rip.... one very cool cat taken way too early. slim.

Amen, Brother! Never watched the Sopranos, but loved Gandolfini in the "The Castle".

I see exactly three people in uniform in that picture who are still under contract: DA on the bench, Mark and Mike (almost hidden behind O.J.) standing up.

dang Hadadi was around for a LONG time.

And then there were two... Mike and Marc remain.

And our new coach, of course

454003615_michael_dickerson.jpg

anyone remember this guy?

michael dickerson..was a really good player who got hurt just before the move to memphis.

the groin was the end of him...

slim.