Sign in to follow this  

The Rockets are looking pretty impressive against L.A. I forgotten how much deeper the Rockets have gotten this offseason. That's going be another factor when we play them.

Brad Miller just fits perfectly into Adelman's system. Shades of Sacramento...

The Rockets are looking pretty impressive against L.A. I forgotten how much deeper the Rockets have gotten this offseason. That's going be another factor when we play them.

Brad Miller just fits perfectly into Adelman's system. Shades of Sacramento...

They have the best guard rotation in the league

It's going to be hard for me to watch this game tonight with Game 1 of the World Series tonight as well. I'll do my best, but this is the world series after all.

john-calipari2.jpg

i truly hope my dvr is acting right tonight..

the last game, i had to watch commercials and all and endure the ky coach's show ad..

'just you, and me..." get outa here cal...

slim.

Vince Young , Chris Johnson , Randy Moss , J. Gage , Kenny Britt

w o w

Let's get it started!

Unfortunately we're going to have to wait till December to see Kenny Britt join the party. :(

Unfortunately we're going to have to wait till December to see Kenny Britt join the party. :(

Maybe it's just me but I am thoroughly enjoying the NFL this year !

T I T A N S - can't just lock in on Chris Johnsom this year! The deep threats will make you PAY !!!

Cowboys LOSING!

CLEVLAND ballin' -> McCoy and Hillis - who would have guessed... their 3 wins are over some good squads!

Cowboys getting their stuff pushed in...

Mike Vick feedin' Payton Manning (loved seeing Jackson back in action)

Cowboys (how many PG ways can you say getting manhandled)?

Tampa Bay is playing decent ball...

Cowboys again (insert something weak here)

Oakland is back

Cowboys getting SMASHED at every turn!

Steelers STILL punishin' with that D... and Ben is still slangin'

Helmet to helmet is going a bit far ... I understand the need to protect the quarterback... but there is NO SUCH THING as a DEFENSELESS RECEIVER!

kinda like 'Respect the game ....' uhh... yeah.

That man is going across the middle to catch that rock and make you pay ... he is NOT sliding ... he is going to FIGHT for extra yards if given the slightest opportunity...

Defenses are TAUGHT to seperate that man from that ball - especially in zones ... the rule is catch it - then PAY for it.

The next 7 throws no matter HOW CATCHABLE - will not be caught.

Paul Milsap of the Jazz was a monster tonight! He put up 46 pts. in a OT win vs the Heat. In Miami! We need to watch out for him when we play them. He's something special. Did I mention the Jazz were without Deron Williams in the OT because he fouled out.

TCU goes to Big East. Memphis doesn't have a chance to get into a BCS conference now and if they can't see that it's all about fb, then they don't deserve to be.

This was shocking to me. TCU? Weird?

I always felt that the University of Memphis wanted a welfare their way into a BCS conference. Honestly, if they can't raise $20+ million just for football (and probably an on campus stadium), they need to resign themselves to the fact that they are not going to be in a major conference ever. They will be on the level of the Arkansas States/UAB and not the SECs.

My Arkansas Razorbacks are sitting at #7 in the BCS. If Auburn wins the SEC Championship, we're going to the Sugar Bowl! It's fun being a Razorbacks fan right now. B)

This was shocking to me. TCU? Weird?

I always felt that the University of Memphis wanted a welfare their way into a BCS conference. Honestly, if they can't raise $20+ million just for football (and probably an on campus stadium), they need to resign themselves to the fact that they are not going to be in a major conference ever. They will be on the level of the Arkansas States/UAB and not the SECs.

Shirley raines is a joke of a univeristy President. there I said it!

I can understand if you are trying to make your school appear as if it is a bastion of intellectual prowess. But as a U of M graduate I can affirm that aint the case.

Heck, football brings money, pretige, and endowments to a school.

The blueprint isn't that hard to grow your program even in the middle of SEC country.

1. Take some buy games and get you teeth kicked in for 3-5 years. You're getting your *** handed to you anyway so why not make a million or so to do it.

2. Take a flyer on a couple of unsavory players who have to leave the bigger schools. Again, you're getting manhandled as it is. Let's not pretend that this is an Ivy League school.

3. Firmly commit to football. Kick scratch, beg, claw, steal, basically do whatever to get the donors to pony up money for the program while also forcing the state Reagents and TN legislation to give money for capital investment on par with what the other state schools get.

I swear, if Raines had her way all the only thing people will know the UofM for is a being a hospitality school. Might as well be Remington College.

Texas Christian football in the Big East will be like Memphis basketball in Conference USA the last few seasons under John Calipari. I don't see a reason why Texas Christian can't dominate the Big East like they did the Mountain West which is a better conference than the Big East.

My Arkansas Razorbacks are sitting at #7 in the BCS. If Auburn wins the SEC Championship, we're going to the Sugar Bowl! It's fun being a Razorbacks fan right now. B)

no doubt about that--Love those Hogs!! Going to whip some Big Ten a$$ in N'awlins in Jan

How's everybody doing in Fantasy? Gettin my brag on, 66-15-0, with 2nd place being 18.5 back. My public league team is suffering though, injuries between Kaman, Rondo, Wall, and Tyreke are killin me and I picked up Miller 2 weeks ago and had to wait him out as well.

WOW! its been along time since I have posted a messege in the nuthouse thread.Shoot none of you probably don't even know who I am lol.I hope everybody are doing good and I look forward to talking again the nuthouse thread.

WOW! its been along time since I have posted a messege in the nuthouse thread.Shoot none of you probably don't even know who I am lol.I hope everybody are doing good and I look forward to talking again the nuthouse thread.

It's been a while! Hope you're doing okay. Unfortunately this thread has been about as dead as the Grizzlies attendance over the last couple years! :unsure:

good to see you again..

been watching your boy down in orlando?

slim.

It's been a while! Hope you're doing okay. Unfortunately this thread has been about as dead as the Grizzlies attendance over the last couple years! :unsure:

Im doing good GF#1 thanks for asking! I hope everything is going good for you as well.

good to see you again..

been watching your boy down in orlando?

slim.

Its good to be here again slim,I just happened to think about this thread and thought I would visit.

Living up here in Cincinnati, it's hard not to notice some interesting parallels between the Bengals and the Grizzlies - especially in terms of their owners shooting their own teams in the foot with bad PR. It is amazing to hear the fans up here and the comments they make, and how much they want to love this team if they could just give the city a nugget of hope. Anybody hear about that press conference the other day? Michael Heisley may have written the speech.