Sign in to follow this  

So, does that exposed, unathletic belly by the dude with The Who tonight technically qualify as a wardrobe malfunction? :lol:

Oh, man.

The Who was formed in 1964.

The first Super Bowl was in 1967.

This is the 44th Super Bowl.

Talking 'bout my generation, indeed. There are AARPers that watched that and said, "man, they are ancient".

Bourbon Street has got to be ROCKIN' right now ... straight through Mardi Gras !

Bourbon Street will probably be like LA was when they won the title in 2000. X10.

Anybody else have to go to work in the snow today? It doesn't look like my ticket rep had too because I called him about 2 hours ago inquiring about extra tickets to the next Lakers game and I'm still waiting! :lol:

Anybody else have to go to work in the snow today? It doesn't look like my ticket rep had too because I called him about 2 hours ago inquiring about extra tickets to the next Lakers game and I'm still waiting! :lol:

I work from home, so technically, I had to go. :lol:

My gosh, what in the world is happening to Memphis? Two winter storms within a ten day period? :blink:

ITS THE APOCALIPSE!

My gosh, what in the world is happening to Memphis? Two winter storms within a ten day period? :blink:

ITS THE APOCALIPSE!

Spelling like Tori on apocalypse mane.

ITS THE APOCALIPSE!

Spelling like Tori on apocalypse mane.

Yep, made it to work but hardly anyone else did.

ITS THE APOCALIPSE!

SNOWMAGGEDON!

What it do nutz?

I was wondering if any of you guys have heard any info from the NFL combine about potential players the Titans may be drafting and how theyve performed? Im stuck at work and for some reason ESPN is blocked...grrrr

Also, what about Dexter Mccluster? Someone said he had a horrible 40 time, which is unbelievable, but I guess game speed and speed drills are always different for each player.

Also, what about Dexter Mccluster? Someone said he had a horrible 40 time, which is unbelievable, but I guess game speed and speed drills are always different for each player.

You know, I've never cared about 40 speed for backs unless you're planning to use them primarily to catch passes out of the back field.

Oh sure, you need them to hit holes quickly. But on average 40 speed doesn't mean that it guarantees a back will be able to get to second level. Unless the can get past the line and into the secondary all that speed means nothing. That's like having 210 on the dash but driving in bumper to bumper traffic.

For a back, I want someone who is durable, who can take the first hit or make the first defender miss becuase they have quick hips.

I only care about 40 speed in receivers and DBs.

What it do nutz?

I was wondering if any of you guys have heard any info from the NFL combine about potential players the Titans may be drafting and how theyve performed? Im stuck at work and for some reason ESPN is blocked...grrrr

Titans Look for Next Defensive Star

The Tennessean had a decent article about some of the D-Linemen the Titans might be after, but for some reason, this year's combine feels like it's been on the down low...or I just haven't been paying attention :lol:

*Bump*

:rolleyes:

Just to bring it back to the front page and remind those newer members amongst us exactly where to put the Nuttier stuff...

I feel ya ... looks like they may have me movin' to Hong Kong by this time next year ... 10SC 2 HKG ... just doesn't have the same ring does it ?

Looks like I will still be stuck with my one home Grizz game a season ...

But - as you said ... career first - right?

Toke, what exactly do you do for a living that's been having you in Tokyo for so long? If you don't mind me asking.

I feel ya ... looks like they may have me movin' to Hong Kong by this time next year ... 10SC 2 HKG ... just doesn't have the same ring does it ?

Looks like I will still be stuck with my one home Grizz game a season ...

But - as you said ... career first - right?

From a Grizzlies perspective; Hattiesburg isn't too bad. I will be 300 miles from Memphis with many friends and family still living in Memphis - thus free place to stay when I come home.

The big bonus is that New Orleans is only 100 miles away. So I can catch the Grizzlies twice a year in nola. which has its benefits.

and another great thing is that league pass broad band won't black out grizz games - so i won't have any need for cable tv

But yes, career first.

grizz 2nd,3rd,and sometimes 4th.

Tokyo and Grizz aren't a good mix. But I would share like to visit Japan one day. Hong Kong would be wild as well. Best of luck

Toke, what exactly do you do for a living that's been having you in Tokyo for so long? If you don't mind me asking.

Why I MODERATE on the world famous Memphis Grizzlies website of course ! ;)

PM me BHZ ...