Sign in to follow this  

I've been posting on this site for probably 3 years or more and I still don't know what this thread is or what it is about.

You gotta read all 369 pages... :lol:

And if you can, dig up the other 3 Nut Houses... :lol:

They've all since been deleted. :(

As for those of you who don't understand this thread, you all missed out on some good times!

It's hilarious living up here in Cincinnati.

People who are from Cincinnati: Do you think Davis will go to Notre Dame?

People who moved here from somewhere else: Davis is so gone.

BIg 10 looking to expand. Not sure if this would affect Memphis any. The Big 10 is mainly schools in the upper Midwest, I could see if Louisville or Cincinnati were still in C-USA but now that they are in the Big East, I can't see them leaving. I think Notre Dame would be the most logical choice but I doubt if they want to be in a conference for fb and they are in the Big East for b-ball. I would think Missouri would be much more of a natural geographic fit for the Big 10 than the Big 12 but I'm sure it would take a lot of money for a school to leave one BCS conference for another but I always hoped Memphis could land in the Big 12. There's no way Memphis will ever be in the SEC and the Big East may not be that good of a geographical fit.

OK Nuts, how are your NFL teams doing?

Warbirdz = Denver - big time fold

TN Air = Titans - great comeback after the 0 - 6 start but eliminated

Zack = Cowboys - playoff bound and looking to win the division and save Philips job

JWill = Redskins although secretly a Bengals fan - not much to talk about with this team

Gman = Vikings - heading into the playoffs without momentum

Who am I missing?

Happy New Years NH IV. I wonder if we will hear from some of the nuts who have gone stale over the past year.

I can't believe this thread is now three years old. Definitely slowed down in 2009.

Happy New Years NH IV. I wonder if we will hear from some of the nuts who have gone stale over the past year.

I can't believe this thread is now three years old. Definitely slowed down in 2009.

I am quite amazed that this thread is still alive and well. I haven't been around in probably a year, but i'm still following the grizzlies! Although, I have switched over to being a much bigger Tiger fan in the last 3 years.

How is everyone?

Been a while, my peoples!

Yeah, it's sad that the Titans couldn't quite pull it off, but it was a good run nonetheless. Hopefully, we won't gut the team this offseason.

I don't know about ya'll, but it seems each winter gets colder and colder...

I sit alone in my 4 cornered room starin' at candles !

Toke here!

SOX???

That you ?

Blast from the past !

Air - see you lookin'

I am SURE the rest of the NUTZ are lurkin'

And - This thread will NEVER DIE...

I sit alone in my 4 cornered room starin' at candles !

Toke here!

SOX???

That you ?

Blast from the past !

Air - see you lookin'

I am SURE the rest of the NUTZ are lurkin'

And - This thread will NEVER DIE...

not a regular 'round these parts, but just happened to peek in.

And I gotta give it up big to Toke for referencing one of the best WAR songs there's ever been!!

I'm not a regular nut head but I was wondering who's yalls favorite to win the Super Bowl? I think the Chargers will take home the Lambardi Trophy this year. I'm having a hard time deciding who will come out of the NFC though. What yall think?