Sign in to follow this  

Crazy stuff. I wonder how someone can have such low respect for life to go and shoot people, no matter what the motive... :(

sad day for tn sports. what a tragic deal for a man of his early age to leave this way. my thoughts and prayers go out to the families. i always enjoyed watching him play the game.

slim.

IF........McNair was found in a condo of another woman and became a casulity of an affair, while I don't wish death upon anyone, if you're man enough to mess with another man's wife, you gotta be man enough to pay the price when you're caught.

sad day for tn sports. what a tragic deal for a man of his early age to leave this way. my thoughts and prayers go out to the families. i always enjoyed watching him play the game.

slim.

Well said

I like this board much better with sigs. I can now show my support for the star player of KK Crvena Zvezda! :D

I like this board much better with sigs. I can now show my support for the star player of KK Crvena Zvezda! :D

Good to know you haven't changed at all. :lol:

Good to know you haven't changed at all. :lol:

Well until another MSU guy makes it to the NBA Roberts is still my guy! :D

Jarvis Varnado will likely be that guy next season so once he makes it I will be able to let go of Roberts!

Well until another MSU guy makes it to the NBA Roberts is still my guy! :D

Jarvis Varnado will likely be that guy next season so once he makes it I will be able to let go of Roberts!

Its been a sad couple of days for me since I found out Arturo(thunder) Gatti was found dead.He was my alltime favorite boxer that fought with everything he had every single fight.Gatti fans/boxing fans has lost a great worrior in Arturo(thunder) Gatti b/c he was what boxing was all about.RIP Arturo(thunder) Gatti you will be missed!!

So what's up with Brock Lesner flipping the double bird after that last MMA win?

I think he was taunting the crowd. And thought maybe since he was so pumped up he could just win.

All I know is that I am glad that loud mouth Bisbing got knocked out!

I think he was taunting the crowd. And thought maybe since he was so pumped up he could just win.

All I know is that I am glad that loud mouth Bisbing got knocked out!

He also knows how to play the villain from his WWE days. Many athletes understand that being good will get you respect but often being outlandish and a little crazy will get you paid. Much like Rodman, TO, Deion Sanders and many others. The crowd was also raining down boos b/c he just beat a Las Vegas native

PMI....

I have to tell you that your 49ers can suck it.....

I love playing IDP fantasy leagues (that is, using individual defensive players).....Pat Willis was going to be my #1 LB in the draft.....until I saw the 49ers are going to a 3-4, which is known in IDP leagues as a stat killer....

MLB's in 4-3 get WAY more tackles than a MLB in a 3-4.....

the same thing happened to Vilma in NY....he was great in a 4-3...tackle machine....then mangini came and switched to 3-4 and killed vilma's worth, so much he was shipped off to the saints after an injury for virtually nothing.....

ugh.....I hate the 3-4

PMI....

I have to tell you that your 49ers can suck it.....

I love playing IDP fantasy leagues (that is, using individual defensive players).....Pat Willis was going to be my #1 LB in the draft.....until I saw the 49ers are going to a 3-4, which is known in IDP leagues as a stat killer....

MLB's in 4-3 get WAY more tackles than a MLB in a 3-4.....

the same thing happened to Vilma in NY....he was great in a 4-3...tackle machine....then mangini came and switched to 3-4 and killed vilma's worth, so much he was shipped off to the saints after an injury for virtually nothing.....

ugh.....I hate the 3-4

The 49ers made the transition to a 3-4 a couple of years ago under Nolan and P. Willis has been top 2 in tackles each of those years. I don't see why he shouldn't still be your pick. With Manny Lawson coming back the 3-4 in San Fran will be much stronger.

I haven't heard of them making a switch in defense. I do think they will plan to use some 4-3 but not much.

Our defensive coordinator is a 3-4 guy.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2712-San-Francis...tice-transcript

I've also read that they plan to blitz P. Willis even more this year so his sacks should go up. More fantasy value.

The 49ers made the transition to a 3-4 a couple of years ago under Nolan and P. Willis has been top 2 in tackles each of those years. I don't see why he shouldn't still be your pick. With Manny Lawson coming back the 3-4 in San Fran will be much stronger.

I haven't heard of them making a switch in defense. I do think they will plan to use some 4-3 but not much.

Our defensive coordinator is a 3-4 guy.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2712-San-Francis...tice-transcript

I've also read that they plan to blitz P. Willis even more this year so his sacks should go up. More fantasy value.

No way Singletary wasn't going to have a MLB anchoring his defense.

So did ya'll see J.R. Smith had to shut down his Twitter page? Apparently the Denver newspaper hinted that he was using "gang communication" in his tweets.

I hadn't heard that...but now we can be on the lookout for a future suspension for him. :lol:

If this were the NFL, Goodell would've suspended him for 1 game.

So did ya'll see J.R. Smith had to shut down his Twitter page? Apparently the Denver newspaper hinted that he was using "gang communication" in his tweets.

I read that. He is one playeyr that I wouldn't doubt if he were gang affiliated though.

dog days of summer for sure right now...

come on fall- smell of football, the dream of some cooler temps for the midsouth and the coming of another year of hoops..

slim.