Sign in to follow this  

' I sit alone in my 4 cornered room starin' at candles ... '

HA HA...Toke. You said something right there my man.

You need to go get his (Scarface) new album that came out this past Tuesday.

It's his last one. It's nice.

One of the best rappers ever is leaving the game.

Much respect.

The Nutz just aren't what they used to be. We need some new blood to renew the spirit. Unfortunately, there's just not anything to get new posters interested in checking out this thread. Before I let it die, allow me to try a tried and true method of attracting attention.

Spart,buddy I have tried to get this thing back jumping but nobody will talk to me :angry: except for Gman,and Toke.I would like to see it get started back up but it will never be like the old days.Man we had a blast on here lol

It seems like many of the long time nuts favorite football teams are making the playoffs this year, from the Steelers, Titans, Broncos, Vikings, and Cowboys. I am sensing that there will be some smack talk going on in a couple of weeks in here.

Thank God the Vikes have AP on their roster. To the Raiders, Lions, Browns, Bucs, Cardinals, and Redskins that passed on him in the 2007 draft, I give my thanks!

Oh so you ARE still alive! :lol:

I expect he should be a straight A student since he hasn't been spending hours on this messageboard anymore! <_<

It seems like many of the long time nuts favorite football teams are making the playoffs this year, from the Steelers, Titans, Broncos, Vikings, and Cowboys. I am sensing that there will be some smack talk going on in a couple of weeks in here.

Thank God the Vikes have AP on their roster. To the Raiders, Lions, Browns, Bucs, Cardinals, and Redskins that passed on him in the 2007 draft, I give my thanks!

Go Redskins baby bring home that superbowl trophy!! Oh thats right my Skins are'nt going to the playoffs.

Crying_Indian.jpg

Did Washington REALLY lose to the Bungals?!

No team that does that DESERVES to go to the playoffs. I would dare say the same for any team that tied them as well.

"There are ties in the NFL?"

No team that does that DESERVES to go to the playoffs. I would dare say the same for any team that tied them as well.

With the way overtime is setup...there should be no ties. lol

:lol: yes they did and I agree with you 150% their butts need to be at the house when the playoffs start.

DeAngelo Williams is going to win my FFL for me!!!!!!!

he showed out tonight, too bad for the panthers (NOT!!!) giants win in the end and get homefield throughout. SUCK IT ELHOMME

With the Giants win, I am hoping they take next week off. Rest everybody for the playoffs. Treat this like a pre-season game and only have the starters play the first half at best. Otherwise, I have to root for Green Bay tonight so the Vikes clinch a playoff spot.

TN AIR - the Bronco's are not looking good for winning their division. I had written the Chargers off several weeks ago, but now a winner takes all game on Sunday?! :blink:

With the Giants win, I am hoping they take next week off. Rest everybody for the playoffs. Treat this like a pre-season game and only have the starters play the first half at best. Otherwise, I have to root for Green Bay tonight so the Vikes clinch a playoff spot.

TN AIR - the Bronco's are not looking good for winning their division. I had written the Chargers off several weeks ago, but now a winner takes all game on Sunday?! :blink:

Might be the game to watch Sunday night.

Titans - Colts is going to be a snoozefest, with both teams already having clinched their playoff spots...

Thanks for nothing Green Bay!

So the Vikes have to beat the number one seed next week, assuming the Bears beat the Texans. The Texans are 5-2 at home though...

And why isn't the Detroit game on Sunday night? Who wouldn't want to see history being made?! :lol:

Thanks for nothing Green Bay!

So the Vikes have to beat the number one seed next week, assuming the Bears beat the Texans. The Texans are 5-2 at home though...

And why isn't the Detroit game on Sunday night? Who wouldn't want to see history being made?! :lol:

the nfl network will prob try and secure it for their game of the week.

96ers keeping the streak alive!!

the cowgirls have not won a post-season game since 1996.

it was so bad 'ole jerr did not even come on the field.

as a steel curtain fan, i just would like to say the 96'ers are fun to watch!

slim.