Sign in to follow this  

Good draft everyone.

It was pretty funny watching OJ and Rose prices keep going up and up and up.

GM of Mempho Maniacs got jipped so bad by CPU. At least Monstaz gave you a trophy but really unlucky man. :(

I guess I should have let the Nutheads die a quiet death, but with the Titans the lone undefeated team in the NFL, War's Broncos lighting up the Browns last night and PMI's Niners continuing to suck out loud, I just had to bring it up one last time to see if there was anything left saving.

I guess I should have let the Nutheads die a quiet death, but with the Titans the lone undefeated team in the NFL, War's Broncos lighting up the Browns last night and PMI's Niners continuing to suck out loud, I just had to bring it up one last time to see if there was anything left saving.

How about AP and the game he had last week for the Vikes?

Gman reporting for duty...

How about AP and the game he had last week for the Vikes?

Gman reporting for duty...

Welcome back GMan ... oh and TAG ! -> You're IT !

-Toke

Welcome back GMan ... oh and TAG ! -> You're IT !

-Toke

Wow Gman,how do you do it?? I've been back maybe a month ago and TRIED to start up a conversation on here but they ignored me like I was nobody :o .You come back and post one time and they come a running lol. Catch you guys later im off for tonight!!

GO KNICKS!!!!!

Toke, I accept the tag. It's good to get back in the ring. Now you hold 'em and I'll come off the top rope. Although some of these spammers look like they are looking to get into the Royal Rumble.

JWill, what are you up to these days?

Lots of new 'faces' on board !

Tokyo time had me playing catch up ... no daylight savings over here !

Just checked my 'weapons stash' <_<

Santa JP came a lil early !

If you haven't already ... give it a look see ...

Really nice :rolleyes:

-Toke

Lots of new 'faces' on board !

Tokyo time had me playing catch up ... no daylight savings over here !

Just checked my 'weapons stash' <_<

Santa JP came a lil early !

If you haven't already ... give it a look see ...

Really nice :rolleyes:

-Toke

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, Mr Rogers!

I believe...I believe...

Toke, I accept the tag. It's good to get back in the ring. Now you hold 'em and I'll come off the top rope. Although some of these spammers look like they are looking to get into the Royal Rumble.

JWill, what are you up to these days?

Gman,now that fishing and camping season is over I hav'nt been into much.Now that its football season is in im enjoying watching my Skins and Eers play.WVU,isn't doing that good but thats the way it goes sometimes.

Hey Toke,you tell me and Gman who the new guys are on here and we will rough them up a little for you so they will stay in line and keep their heads on straight. ;)

*bump*

Had to really search for the nuts. Luckily they were on sale at Walgreens.

The Titans lose over the weekend and no one brings this up in the Nuthouse? I thought it would have been better if they had postponed their loss until Thursday.

Oh, nice win by the Vikings.

*bump*

Had to really search for the nuts. Luckily they were on sale at Walgreens.

The Titans lose over the weekend and no one brings this up in the Nuthouse? I thought it would have been better if they had postponed their loss until Thursday.

Oh, nice win by the Vikings.

I'm avoiding mentioning that....

What a pain it is to lose.

but what would really suck is if they followed this up with a loss to Detroit on Thursday. :o

but what would really suck is if they followed this up with a loss to Detroit on Thursday. :o

If that happens...I don't even know what I'll do yet.

In other news, the Titans need to revitalize the run game.

Had to go back a touchdown worth of pages to find the Nuts. Maybe if I note that the Vikings are on a roll and that I still strongly dislike the Steelers and Cowboys, a few Nuts will come out of their shell. Of course, the team closest to where I currently reside suck almost as bad as the Lions. I even think they have just as many wins (1) as arrests this season. :rolleyes:

Had to go back a touchdown worth of pages to find the Nuts. Maybe if I note that the Vikings are on a roll and that I still strongly dislike the Steelers and Cowboys, a few Nuts will come out of their shell. Of course, the team closest to where I currently reside suck almost as bad as the Lions. I even think they have just as many wins (1) as arrests this season. :rolleyes:

The Nutz just aren't what they used to be. We need some new blood to renew the spirit. Unfortunately, there's just not anything to get new posters interested in checking out this thread. Before I let it die, allow me to try a tried and true method of attracting attention.

l_56e91b584db14822b6330cd8a267fd77.jpg

Grizz Girl Susana

l_02086ef0511d84631a3f8e7e1214496f.jpg

Grizz Girl Jackie

l_b2e64e432fa04a0e9734abcd7dac5328.jpg

Grizz Girl Amber

I forgot all about the nut heads.

You guys are slackin'!

Watchin' the Lakers/Suns game.

I just LOVE watching Gasol get the ball ripped out of his hands in the final two minutes!!!

:lol:

Watchin' the Lakers/Suns game.

I just LOVE watching Gasol get the ball ripped out of his hands in the final two minutes!!!

:lol:

What's really funny is the announcers constantly fawning over him now that he's a L*ker. Gives credence to the notion that big market teams get preferential media treatment.

I would motion for a rollcall...but it seems almost everyone has died.

or are too busy with their college studies to stop by and say hey once in awhile.

i'm going to the titans-texans game this weekend......should be fun.....sitting right above the titans locker room entrance....