Sign in to follow this  

HOW BOUT DEM REDSKINS!!!!!!

So let's see, our next 3 games are against St. Louis(0-4), Cleveland(1-3) and Detroit(0-4). LOL.

Once again, HOW BOUT DEM REDSKINS!!!!!!

So let's see, our next 3 games are against St. Louis(0-4), Cleveland(1-3) and Detroit(0-4). LOL.

oh you asked for it, now marc bulger will throw for 500 yards and 6 tds!!!!

NFC east = beast

Will the giants, cowobys and redskins all win 12 games???

And the Broncos get back to their winning ways! :D

****, I really wish they hadn't deleted all the old NutHeads threads where we had our conversations about how Young and Cutler's careers would go. It would be so fun to pull those up now! :D

And the Broncos get back to their winning ways! :D

****, I really wish they hadn't deleted all the old NutHeads threads where we had our conversations about how Young and Cutler's careers would go. It would be so fun to pull those up now! :D

ha i wanted to take leinhart, guess thats why i am not a GM. :lol:

seriously, i kind of feel bad for VY. He has show flashes of good-ness, but this recent episode is gonna be hard to shake, now with kerry collins coming in the way he has, eh, doesnt help.

And as a fan of the titans i am ****** b/c they will get next to nothign for him in return b/c he is damaged goods at this point. And what do we do? Trade him, pick up another young QB to be the starter when kerry collins dies on the field??

seriously, i kind of feel bad for VY. He has show flashes of good-ness, but this recent episode is gonna be hard to shake, now with kerry collins coming in the way he has, eh, doesnt help.

And as a fan of the titans i am ****** b/c they will get next to nothign for him in return b/c he is damaged goods at this point. And what do we do? Trade him, pick up another young QB to be the starter when kerry collins dies on the field??

VY is like the enigma. He's still streaky as hell.

There are times where VY is clicking, the WR's are not. And there are times where VY just is off.

There's not enough evidence to go either way...in other news, Cutler and VY are two different QBs. I never expected VY to put up numbers like Cutler, because he's not a polished passer, to be honest.

Hell as good as the Titans defense is it looks like they would be fine with Collins' dead corpse playing QB! :D

Hey ODK,how about our Redskins?? Isn't it great to finally get off to a great start with wins our the Cowgirls and beagals!!!!!

The Redskins got something to be proud of. Two crucial wons over two top opponents is enough to give a team some strong confidence and momentum push.

Anybody wanna play some fantasy b-ball? I've created a 20 team league on ESPN, with a live auction draft, set to take place the 24th. If you wanna play I just need your email address to send you an invite.

Wow the Nutheads thread has gone dead! Dr's post was the first since October 8th. Is this a repercussion of the Grizzlies chances this season or has it finally run it's course?

(Yes this is a shameless attempt to get people posting here again and I am not a Nuthead!)

By the way, DRGrizz, Feel free to join my league if your's doesn't fill up. I lost some players last season when we screwed up by playing on NBA.com.

Yahoo ID: 28952

Password: 12345

Thanks for the invite Chip. I'm in.

I'm trying something new this season with the ESPN league auction draft. If it doesn't fill up soon, I'll just make it pubic. If anyone is interested in joining just let me know.

This reminds me...I need to join a basketball league...

Looks like I'm in, Chip.

Is Sparty not doing a league this year?

Sparty is taking the year off so I started this league instead.

Hope there is some spots left! Was just about to join some public ones, but finding one that has live draft and decent stat categories is harder then it sounds.

It's always good to have more then one incase you get shafted in the lottery ranking. If you fail in one, at least you have the other to fall back on. B)

Somebody tell Monkey Boy (Rat Kings) about it if he hasn't already joined. He wasn't happy about missing out on Bnabreaker's one.

DRGrizz, I joined your ESPN league.

Two things, when I editted my team logo and team name and then saved settings, it didn't change them. Do you need to approve the name and logo or something? Or did I do it wrong?

Secondly, how does the auction work? I've tried to find a help file to explain it but haven't had much luck. Absolutely clueless at this point. :mellow: When I looked at the draft part in the rules, it said file not found.

Aussie: Are you "Team W"? That is the only new team that I don't recognize. You should have full control over your team name and logo.

An auction league is where each team has 200 points to purchase players. That means that if there is a player you want bad enough you just have to out-bid the other owners for his services. It's cool because no one gets stuck with the last pick. There is also more strategy involved (in my opinion) because you have to carefully weigh how you'll use your money, to have a team with a couple of all-stars and a bunch of scrubs vs a more balanced team.

You can use the mock auction draft page to experiment with different strategies: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/mockauctiondraftlobby.

Vlad: Email me at drobertson@oden.com and I'll send you the invite for the league.

Anyone else who wants to play can also email me and I'll send the invite. We still need several more teams to keep it at a 20 team league. If we don't get enough people signed up by Friday I'll reduce the size of the league accordingly.

Thanks for the explanation.

Yeah I'm Team W. Tried changing it 3 times. Will try again soon. So there is no live aspect to the draft, you pre rank your auction prices rather then reacting on the fly in a live situation?

edit - nevermind, doing a mock draft now, very good B)

The name is fixed now.

That auction was really good. Takes out the luck factor of getting a top 3 lottery spot. And it's fun/hard to try and balance everything out all the way through. ESPN's ranks seem a bit better too. Factoring in projected stats and how likely they are to be injured. It was only 10 teams though, 20 teams would be very hard. This league should be a good change.

The name is fixed now.

That auction was really good. Takes out the luck factor of getting a top 3 lottery spot. And it's fun/hard to try and balance everything out all the way through. ESPN's ranks seem a bit better too. Factoring in projected stats and how likely they are to be injured. It was only 10 teams though, 20 teams would be very hard. This league should be a good change.

I like the auctions because of the non-luck factor too. Right now we have 8 teams. Hopefully we'll get a couple more people signed up before the draft tomorrow. I started it too late to get all 20 spots filled. I'll try to set it up earlier next year to give people more time to sign up.

If anyone else wants to play or knows anyone who wants to play, email me at drobertson@oden.com.

wow this is gonna be a fun draft. the whole nominating thing will make it wild. how you decide to nominate is key. For example i am doing one and i nominated rudy early on and got him for a steal b/c everybody was focused on higher value players. Should be way more interesting than a traditional draft.

this is what i got in my mock. we had 4 reals and the rest comps, i think there were 10 of us. the comps were surprisingly competitive bidders, but rarely overpaid than the estimated value, maybe by one or two, but not much.

Oh and for the record i wouldnt advise going after lebron AND kobe, but i manged to do it and still wind up with a decent team i think. I got freaking tmac for 6 bucks!!!??

PG Mike Conley 1

SG Kobe Bryant 49

SF LeBron James 47

PF Pau Gasol 20

C Al Jefferson 22

G O.J. Mayo 1

F Peja Stojakovic 15

UTIL Chris Kaman 11

UTIL Andrew Bynum 12

UTIL Stephen Jackson 14

BE Tracy McGrady 6

BE Marc Gasol 1

BE Beno Udrih 1

Total: 200.0

Remaining: 60.0

I think that would be a formidable fantasy team. I am weak at PG with just conley, i would prob tried to trade one of my many bigs for a pg. Like i said ealier, the key in this whole thing is the nomination process. I hope i get first nomination, i will so put like jake tsakalidis up.

this is what i got in my mock. we had 4 reals and the rest comps, i think there were 10 of us. the comps were surprisingly competitive bidders, but rarely overpaid than the estimated value, maybe by one or two, but not much.

Oh and for the record i wouldnt advise going after lebron AND kobe, but i manged to do it and still wind up with a decent team i think. I got freaking tmac for 6 bucks!!!??

PG Mike Conley 1

SG Kobe Bryant 49

SF LeBron James 47

PF Pau Gasol 20

C Al Jefferson 22

G O.J. Mayo 1

F Peja Stojakovic 15

UTIL Chris Kaman 11

UTIL Andrew Bynum 12

UTIL Stephen Jackson 14

BE Tracy McGrady 6

BE Marc Gasol 1

BE Beno Udrih 1

Total: 200.0

Remaining: 60.0

I think that would be a formidable fantasy team. I am weak at PG with just conley, i would prob tried to trade one of my many bigs for a pg. Like i said ealier, the key in this whole thing is the nomination process. I hope i get first nomination, i will so put like jake tsakalidis up.

LOL - And you will hear: "Jake Tsakalidis SOLD for one-dolla".

We're up to 12 teams now and should be at 13 soon. Hopefully we'll keep filling it on up and we'll have an even more interesting draft!

Chip: If you're lurking, you know you wanna sign up! You can never have too many fantasy sport teams!

I have a feeling Grizz players will go for a bit more than average in our draft! On most mock auctions every Grizz player is going for $1, except for Rudy who is usually going for high 20's.