Sign in to follow this  

Appropos of nothing under discussion: Go Oregon State! They're up 14-0 in the 2nd quarter.

to hell with southern cal and all their fans/sports teams. lakers and their fans are included in that.

I met PJ Brown tonight at the Tulane volleyball match. Kinda random for him to be there but it was still pretty cool.

Guest truebluememphian aka OJ for MAYO
Alabama over Georgia this weekend. :o

Is it just me or does anyone else notice that when teams where alternative jerseys in college football lose?

How about them TITANS!!

And them REBELS!!

Man, I sure am happy. All of my teams won big games this weekend.

Is it too early to say the Titans have a chance to be contenders in the wide open AFC??? Think not, this is eerily reminiscent of te 2000 Ravens team. Awesome defense, good running game, not so good QB. As long as Kerry can limit his mistakes, we will be just fine.

Hows all my nuts doing these days? Are you sagging? It looks like I have been gone way to long shoot you guys have switched boards on me and everything. I see you all are in football mode these days so HOW ABOUT THEM REDSKINS!!! :D

the tide is for real. they demolish georgia, absolutley tore apart.

where is birdz??? how bout dem broncos??!!

and how about those rebs, nothing better than watching tebow cry and uban crybaby myer try and say that pat block was against rules, only to have to eat his words the next day after the replay shows that it was indeed, very much so legal. F the gators.

titans looking great ... chris johnson is that special player we needed. playing in baltimore next sunday is gonna be tough though.

I look for the Ravens to come with the blitz. And the Titans need to bum rush Joe Flacco for some sacks. I would say a low scoring affair could happen, but after the Steelers/Ravens game. I won't gamble on that happening. Really sux for Rashard Mendenhall to be shelved for the rest of the season. I was looking forward to see what he could do on the field with Parker being injured with a spained left knee.

HOW BOUT DEM REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right how about them Redskins!!!!! There's nothing better than beating your arch rival the cowgirls.

Guest truebluememphian aka OJ for MAYO

Which would give you more satisfaction:

1) Seeing the Cubs win the MLB championship so Northside Chicagoans and cubs fans can stop itchin.

or

2) Seeing the Cubs lose in the playoffs and watching the misery of Northside Chicagoans and cubs fans continue.

Which would give you more satisfaction:

1) Seeing the Cubs win the MLB championship so Northside Chicagoans and cubs fans can stop itchin.

or

2) Seeing the Cubs lose in the playoffs and watching the misery of Northside Chicagoans and cubs fans continue.

Cubs losing....

But anyone remember Travis Henry?

Yeah, well, he's going to jail.

Henry Arrested for Coke Deal

from deadspin on Birdz favorite RB of all time:

Below is the arrest affidavit on the Travis Henry drug bust from Wednesday, and it's fascinating reading, or at least as good as a typical episode of The Wire. All the requisite elements for a compelling cop drama are there, including a snitch, a sting operation, a drug ripoff, and Henry himself threatening to kill every member of the informant's family if some stolen drug money is not returned. The kicker: When authorities arrive at his home to arrest him, the former Broncos running back tries to flee on foot, but is "apprehended after a short chase." Prompting The Latest Word to say: "Some things never change."
:o

Giants and Titans both win, woot woot.

Giants dominated from the get go against the hapless seahawks, man they really suck.

titans won a hard fought game, led by kerry collins coming up huge down the stretch and leading an 80 yard drive against one of the best D's in the game.

Hopefully the D can kiss and make up after fighting on the field, this game was crazy. I think the NFL sent a message to refs to just throw flags at every possible chance b/c there were SOOOOO many flags thrown.

Giants and Titans both win, woot woot.

Giants dominated from the get go against the hapless seahawks, man they really suck.

titans won a hard fought game, led by kerry collins coming up huge down the stretch and leading an 80 yard drive against one of the best D's in the game.

Hopefully the D can kiss and make up after fighting on the field, this game was crazy. I think the NFL sent a message to refs to just throw flags at every possible chance b/c there were SOOOOO many flags thrown.

At least 20 flags were thrown in the game with 10 flags tagged to each side. The Titans on this game by the hardest. Literally like the Ravens/Steelers from last Monday night. Hard defense that made the offense rough and fought to earn on the field. On the Giants/Seahawks game, the Giants ere the favs to win. Seattle has too many injuries and lack the weapons to battle the giants in NY today.

Anyone checkin out the Redskins. they are 4-1 and they took down Dallas and Philadelphia to get to that point. Philly finds themselves in a two game losing skid starting with that no excuse loss to the Bears.