Sign in to follow this  

Im sure we're all gonna go out of our way to read about Tulane baseball.

I was responding to PMI. No one said you have to! :P

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=449272

Cardinals reportedly making Kurt Warner their starter

E-MAIL PRINT COMMENTS 9 WATCH THIS TOPIC

Posted: August 24, 2008

Sporting News staff reports

It looks like Matt Leinart may have blown his chance at the starting job. Kurt Warner is expected to be named the team's starter, according to a report by ESPN.com

Leinart has struggled this preseason and further hurt his cause to hold down the No. 1 spot by throwing three interceptions Saturday against the Raiders. He finished the game with a passer rating of 2.8.

Warner, 37, started 11 games for the Cardinals last season, stepping in after Leinart suffered a season-ending collarbone injury. Warner threw for 3,417 yards and 27 touchdowns last season.

Leinart was the tenth overall pick in the 2006 draft.

I don't understand why Matt Leinart was even in the discussion for the starting job. Warner did nothing to lose his starting job and Leinart with his time as a starter did nothing to ensure that he deserved his starting job. He can't complete a pass or read the defenses, can make up for his inaccuracy out of the pocket, lacks arm strength. I don't understand why Leinart was even in the running when it was so obvious to anyone with a brain that Warner is better than Leinart. Anyway this was a smart move by the Cardinals to go with the QB that gives them the better chance to win and will actually complete passes and throw touchdown passes.

How's it going guys? I started Tulane this week and it's been pretty good so far. Classes start tomorrow so I won't be posting here as much but I'll be checking in from time to time.

How's it going guys? I started Tulane this week and it's been pretty good so far. Classes start tomorrow so I won't be posting here as much but I'll be checking in from time to time.

Who are you again? :D

war, last night in my draft, around the 7th round, i drafted jay cutler to be my qb for my fantasy football team. let's hope his 3rd year is his magic year.

war, last night in my draft, around the 7th round, i drafted jay cutler to be my qb for my fantasy football team. let's hope his 3rd year is his magic year.

Well he's been the bomb-diggity in camp and preseason and actually has some weapons around him now so he should have a pretty good year.

don't know if I'll be able to make it tomorrow night?

boyd got my suspension lifted (yes, everyone, I got ejected and suspended from a church league......I'm too hardcore, I guess....just call me artest)......but even though the head guy said I could play, I might have to go out to dinner with one of my profs...and also don't want to ***** off the refs anymore than I already do......

Dr. Z!!!!!

Congrats soon to be capitalist swine! I bet you're going to love Obama's new taxes since you won't miss the income you used to make!!!

That sucks, War...

Congrats Dr. Zack!

On a better note, Chad Johnson just ****** in Roger Goodell's cheerios and changed his name to...

Chad Javon Ocho Cinco.

guess who is the first on the board to see the grizzlies play a preseason game this year?

guess who is the first on the board to see the grizzlies play a regular season game this year?

hahahahaha

yep, i'll be in houston by this time next week........

sad to see memphis go....been a great 5 years.....

i'm happy to see all my favorite sport teams play houston based teams alot.......i get to see my first titans game in houston.....i'll make sure and go watch the tigers destroy rice and houston each year in basketball......

now the only thing that can mess this thing up is if idiot dorsey doesn't sign with the rockets........