Sign in to follow this  

I hear the only real complaint is that Batman's voice is annoyingly low...

I'm going to see it this weekend too. I've heard that the Joker is the main character in the movie and not Batman. Also heard its probably the best movie that has came out this year so far.

I saw The Dark Knight and while it was good, I don't think it was as great as everyone is hyping it up to be. Ledger was great though. Not the best movie of the summer, though, IMO. That still goes to Iron Man. I also saw the X-Files movie the other day which was MUCH better than I expected.

Yeah, it was a stand alone movie, which was perfect IMO. If they had tried to use this movie to tie up all the loose ends from the series, it would have taken away all the sense of mystery you had at the end of the series, which is what made the show so great. They did briefly mention the baby in the movie, and they made some references to the series for some background, but that's all.

man, that movie was great. its gonna be a classic for me. i agree, christian bale did sound like he forced the deep voice of batman at times, but overall the movie was great.

Hey guys, figured I'd ask in here since I assume you guys might be able to help me out.

I'm considering this internship for the winter that would be in Memphis, but I'm a bit worried about the housing, since it would only be for a month while I'm on vacation from school. Is it fairly easy to get a sublet from someone in the winter? Also, how's rent in Memphis? Any help's appreciated. Thanks

Somebody PLEASE tell me that I did not just hear a song called MArco Polo !!!!!

NAS just MAY have been onto something...

I guess I am oficially becoming 'old' as lots of the 'new' stuff that is being passed off as music - sounds like noise to me ...