Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tangogriz

Breaking: "i Don't Want To Watch Grizzlies Anymore," Says Grizzlybareboozer

boys...

seriously contemplating a trip to grand teton in near future- early september...

284px-Barns_grand_tetons.jpg

wonder if they'd let me stay in this cabin?

slim.

Just needs a little work on it. It looks better than my house. And check out that view !!

BREAKING: "I Don't Want to Watch Grizzlies Anymore," Says GrizzlyBareBoozer Written By LilBareBoozer "Watching games and interviewing players, coaches and management is OLD SCHOOL" said GrizzlyBareBoozer. "I'm way beyond that. I'm a real person, who's been in a relationship with another human. I understand mouthless communication." "I know the future of the team because I riff on reality. We riffers use all the latest techniques like: * scrutiny of parking lot conversation, * crooked finger figuring fixation, * non-grandiose future-of-the-team ordination, * rookie-playing-time condemnation, * and soon we'll probably implement woolly bear caterpillar coat evaluation." If GrizzlyBareBoozer needs help riffing the Grizzlies future he can turn to Rosy and the Brain. The incredible sterno Brain is always occupied with team domination. Brain's riffing is not hindered by watching the game because he and Rosy wear thick TA tinted goggles. Rosy: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do today?" The Brain: "The same thing we do every day, Rosy, try to take over the team!" COMMENTS: Good Stuff By BigBareBoozer I kid because I love. By Don Rickles

Clarity is the best drug and most under used one readily available.

And you sir/mam' are sorely in need of it.

If I mention Rudy Gay will this thread be moved to NBA talk? I sure hope not.

Right, mention a former Grizz player and thread is moved. Spout random phrases, and all is good.

Thanks for the funny reponses.

A lot of folks took shots at Hollins, especially when they believed he was on the outs with the new owners. But I thougth this was a particularly low blow. It didn't help the Grizzlies image either.

BREAKING: "I Don't Want to Coach Here Anymore," Says Lionel Hollins

And I couldn't leave these guys out.

Rosier and the Verno Brain's years long crusade to get rid of Rudy

Rosy-And-The-Brain.jpg

has always reminded me of Pinky and The Brain's attempts to take over the world.

Pinky-And-The-Brain.jpg

I guess none of you were kids in the 90's or tended kids then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SzSKPZgAJw

NO it's that we hated Pinky and the Brain and just riffed on it instead. I hated that show! never watched it ... once.! I just am still wondering how you lost all concepts of sterno?

Thanks for the funny reponses. A lot of folks took shots at Hollins, especially when they believed he was on the outs with the new owners. But I thougth this was a particularly low blow. It didn't help the Grizzlies image either.

This thread was already good.

The context provided now makes this thread genius.

GENIUS, I tell you.

Sure there were clues missing and leaps to follow but intriguing enough to keep on looking at it.

WELCOME to the boards, Tango-G!

I have been a member for 6 years, i dont know if i have ever seen a mod on the forums. Would be nice.

Guess I'm weird; I see them a lot. But then I also get on late at night, which meshes somewhat with Toke's schedule in Japan.

Guess I'm weird; I see them a lot. But then I also get on late at night, which meshes somewhat with Toke's schedule in Japan.

How's it goin' Wells ?

18 years in TYO has come down to 8 days and a wakeup ...I'm coming (closer to) home ...movin to LA Calif...

...so I guess I won't be watchin the Grizz anymore either -> from Tokyo ;)

All my Watchin is gonna be from the mainland!

Go Grizz

-toke

Looking at it, i probably just never noticed who was a moderator and who wasn't, im sure they are on more than I think.

How's it goin' Wells ? 18 years in TYO has come down to 8 days and a wakeup ...I'm coming (closer to) home ...movin to LA Calif... ...so I guess I won't be watchin the Grizz anymore either -> from Tokyo ;)/> All my Watchin is gonna be from the mainland! Go Grizz -toke

Better not go by LA now, Toke, them's fightin words.... :angry:

:D (congrats!)

what-a-country-yakov.jpg

How's it goin' Wells ? 18 years in TYO has come down to 8 days and a wakeup ...I'm coming (closer to) home ...movin to LA Calif... ...so I guess I won't be watchin the Grizz anymore either -> from Tokyo ;)/> All my Watchin is gonna be from the mainland! Go Grizz -toke

10SC 2 TYO 2 LAX?

Say it ain't so!!!

I won't begrudge someone some fun in the sun, just don't start wearing Purple & Gold... or Red & Blue either. ;)/> B)/>

Or, you can buy one of each and switch back and forth depending on which team is winning (like many LA fans) :lol:

NO it's that we hated Pinky and the Brain and just riffed on it instead. I hated that show! never watched it ... once.! I just am still wondering how you lost all concepts of sterno?

???

Sterno can be used as an incendiary. There's the blowup image and just for fun, bums used to use it to get high. They'd filter out the alcohol.

I'm not a P&B fan either. I don't know much about cartoons, but Invader Zim was my favorite kids/adult toon. The British series Monkey Dust if you like your comedy dark and definitely not for kids.

My computer crashed hard over a week ago and I was unable to check the forums until this weekend. Wow, didn't realize what I was missing! After reading the OP I was really worried that perhaps I was just actually the most uninformed member of the human race because I could not comprehend any of it. I was pretty relieved when it seemed everyone else felt the same. ...oh, and about moderators, I am appreciative of the fact that the moderators on these forums are fairly transparent and have not decided to flush the First Amendment down the toilet as I'm pretty sure that GTG Nazi probably would if ever given the opportunity to be a moderator. The "100 Post Rule" is no guarantee that only good topics are started. As I've said before I have seen garbage topics from "old vets" and good topics from rookies.