Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blues Brother

Grizz 2012 Draft

You do believe they will make something...

MC/Wroten/Pargo

TA/Selby

Rudy/QP

Zbo/Dante

Gasol/Mo

Not that great...need to get a lot better in the shooting part.

I believe we will have either D.A. Or Speights, a vet PG, and some other guy.

Girl you read my mind...I was about to post something like that. I already wroteN.

It looks like great minds like you and catalina more often than not think similar thoughts

Girl you read my mind...I was about to post something like that. I already wroteN.

It looks like great minds like you and catalina more often than not think similar thoughts

Grizz will pick Worten. Write that down :ph34r:

I just got back from San Diego. I was out there helping my husband pick out what sort of house I want when we move there. So I wasn't here in Memphis for the draft. I hope you guys wrote down what I told you. :D

I believe we will have either D.A. Or Speights, a vet PG, and some other guy.

i believe Conley, Tony Allen, and Tony Wroten aka TONE will be terrorist on the defensive end for the Grizzlies. Tone's jumper may be a question mark to some but i believe coach Holllins will fix that soon than you think because it's not like he has a bad form on his jump shot. It will be interesting to see what happens to Selby and Pargo. I think Arenas if healthy can be that shooter we need as he showed he was capable last year until the playoffs came and then he didnt get any PT for some reason. I think he must have been injured because when i went to the games i saw the old Arenas/agent zero draining 3 after 3. And you all need to stop writing off DA. DA will be behind Zbo in the lineup and to replace him once he's gone not Speights. Speights, Cunningham, Selby, and Pargo are good trade pieces imo. I'd like to keep Selby for a little longer and i'm kool with us keeping Speights or Cunningham to put behind DA. Speights would be best to keep since he can play center but he'll probably be more expensive to keep just like DA and i put DA above him talent wise. Anyway, I expect us to make the playoffs again next year with what we have. They aint gonna know what hit em. GnG.

Conley/Tone/Arenas

TA/Tone/Arenas

Rudy/QP

ZBO/DA

Gasol/?

i believe Conley, Tony Allen, and Tony Wroten aka TONE will be terrorist on the defensive end for the Grizzlies. Tone's jumper may be a question mark to some but i believe coach Holllins will fix that soon than you think because it's not like he has a bad form on his jump shot. It will be interesting to see what happens to Selby and Pargo. I think Arenas if healthy can be that shooter we need as he showed he was capable last year until the playoffs came and then he didnt get any PT for some reason. I think he must have been injured because when i went to the games i saw the old Arenas/agent zero draining 3 after 3. And you all need to stop writing off DA. DA will be behind Zbo in the lineup and to replace him once he's gone not Speights. Speights, Cunningham, Selby, and Pargo are good trade pieces imo. I'd like to keep Selby for a little longer and i'm kool with us keeping Speights or Cunningham to put behind DA. Speights would be best to keep since he can play center but he'll probably be more expensive to keep just like DA and i put DA above him talent wise. Anyway, I expect us to make the playoffs again next year with what we have. They aint gonna know what hit em. GnG.

Conley/Tone/Arenas

TA/Tone/Arenas

Rudy/QP

ZBO/DA

Gasol/?

What's with all this Arenas talk? He set a record for getting out of the locker room in the fastest time ever after the last playoff game. He is gone, gone, gone and won't be coming back.

The grizzlies shouldn't touch tony wroten with a 10 foot pole and rightfully so. he's got all the measurables for a guard, but he's basically a streetballer in an organized ball setting. he's a lefty with the ability to penetrate and bully smaller guards. he only goes left and has no jump shot. he fashions himself as a point guard, but is clueless when it comes to running a team and making simple plays. his game is a series of forced plays. forced drives, forced shots, forced passes, terrible gambles on defense, etc. he's a creative passer, but i think this aspect of his game is overrated because he is such a poor decision maker. if a player attempts so many dumb passes that lead to TOs, how good of a passer is he? he's very TO prone in general, again, because he forces plays that just arent there. he's most likely the poorest shooter in the entire draft given his position and imo, he's the lowest bball IQ player in the draft as well. people say that he has amazing size for the PG position, but i have no idea why any team would let him run their offense. he's a ball-dominant SG who cant shoot... sorta like tyreke, but much worse.

Bump..

Getting a top 3 pick for Rudy and drafting Michael Kidd-Gilchrest would be a dream. Then get Arnette Moultrie or Fab Melo at 23. Boom.

That would have been a dream but at least the team got Fab Melo finally, right?

Chris Wallace found himself a door into the NBA because of one thing. He had a great ability for judging college basketball talent. My biggest hope for the Grizzlies in the draft is that Mr Wallace is given free reign for him and him alone to choose the best available player with the 25th pick. There will be 4 teams that have 2 picks each before our 25th pick. 3 of those teams have both of those picks at #16 and better. I expect at the very least that one of those teams will trade a pick. I don't realistically see the Grizzlies being able to trade for one of those picks, unless they can do a sign and trade with OJ. I know that the rules have changed with regard to sign and trades, and with contract amounts and such, so I don't know if it can happen. With all that said, I wouldn't mind at all to see the Grizzlies get Fab Melo. He is projected to go around 25th and I think he has the biggest upside of all the players that will be available then.

Are you still excited about Melo now that the Grizzlies have traded for him?

That would have been a dream but at least the team got Fab Melo finally, right?
Are you still excited about Melo now that the Grizzlies have traded for him?

LOL I love bumps.

I do too

Until someone bumps one of my off-based comments. Then it isn't funny at all!

I wanted Moultrie pretty bad, so I've got no leg to stand on in this conversation.

I also really liked Royce White, for what it's worth. So that tells you all you need to know about my prospect evaluation skills.

I wanted Moultrie pretty bad, so I've got no leg to stand on in this conversation.

I also really liked Royce White, for what it's worth. So that tells you all you need to know about my prospect evaluation skills.

I want TW, and im fine with him, to early to give up on the kid... Special with his age.

LOL I love bumps.

Bumps are like 2nd guessing. Always easy to do; any body can point out something wrong or right after it becomes more convenient to support one's argument or point.