Sign in to follow this  
SixthMan

Record Comparison

Recommended Posts

Has SixthMan totally retired from posting?  I hope he's still around and in good health.  I think he was underappreciated on these boards for all the effort he put into making the greatest game threads, as well as various other statistical threads which proved interesting discussion points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not exactly like Sixthman used to do this but here we go:

Thru 22 games
2018-19: 13-9  
2017-18: 7-15
2016-17: 14-8
2015-16: 12-10
2014-15: 18-4
2013-14: 10-12
2012-13: 16-6
2011-12: 12-10
2010-11: 8-14
2009-10: 9-13
2008-09: 7-15
2007-08: 6-16
2006-07: 5-17
2005-06: 14-8
2004-05: 9-13
2003-04: 13-9
2002-03: 4-18
 

The Grizzlies were also 13-9 in the 2003-04 season which happened to be the first time the Grizzlies reached the playoffs (All Hail Hubie). I don't know why but that struck me as interesting since the Grizzlies could return to the playoffs this season.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chipc3 said:

Not exactly like Sixthman used to do this but here we go:

Thru 22 games
2018-19: 13-9  
2017-18: 7-15
2016-17: 14-8
2015-16: 12-10
2014-15: 18-4
2013-14: 10-12
2012-13: 16-6
2011-12: 12-10
2010-11: 8-14
2009-10: 9-13
2008-09: 7-15
2007-08: 6-16
2006-07: 5-17
2005-06: 14-8
2004-05: 9-13
2003-04: 13-9
2002-03: 4-18
 

The Grizzlies were also 13-9 in the 2003-04 season which happened to be the first time the Grizzlies reached the playoffs (All Hail Hubie). I don't know why but that struck me as interesting since the Grizzlies could return to the playoffs this season.  

Hubie's awesome.  Next to the year we beat San Antonio in the first round, that year we made the playoffs for the first time was my favorite Grizzlies team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Not exactly like Sixthman used to do this but here we go:

Thru 22 games
2018-19: 13-9  
2017-18: 7-15
2016-17: 14-8
2015-16: 12-10
2014-15: 18-4
2013-14: 10-12
2012-13: 16-6
2011-12: 12-10
2010-11: 8-14
2009-10: 9-13
2008-09: 7-15
2007-08: 6-16
2006-07: 5-17
2005-06: 14-8
2004-05: 9-13
2003-04: 13-9
2002-03: 4-18
 

The Grizzlies were also 13-9 in the 2003-04 season which happened to be the first time the Grizzlies reached the playoffs (All Hail Hubie). I don't know why but that struck me as interesting since the Grizzlies could return to the playoffs this season.  

 

Chip, thanks for taking on this thread for the rest of the year, too.

Every game, please.

And, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

 

Chip, thanks for taking on this thread for the rest of the year, too.

Every game, please.

And, thank you.

I wouldn't hold your breath for a game by game update but I will do my best to keep it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

I wouldn't hold your breath for a game by game update but I will do my best to keep it up. 

Yes, I agree, the columns like SixthMan used to do will be a nice touch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Yes, I agree, the columns like SixthMan used to do will be a nice touch.

Dream on!

Or better yet you could always do this instead and then you could do all the columns you like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this