Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixthMan

Grizzlies at Bucks

Benches

Grizzlies
  • Tony Allen Darrell Arthur DeMarre Carroll Hamed Haddadi Xavier Henry O.J. Mayo Hasheem Thabeet Greivis Vasquez
Bucks
  • Earl Boykins Jon Brockman Carlos Delfino Drew Gooden Brandon Jennings Luc Mbah a Moute Patrick Patterson John Salmons Larry Sanders

Other than giving Bogut an edge over Marc and CDR a slight margin over Sam, there is no position where we should not dominate including bench. That said I'm up for another night of watching an interesting, gutwrenching battle. Go Grizzlies!

I guess they want to ease TA back before starting him again.

Yea i was thinking that myself but in all honesty i really think Sam is starting also cause they may be trying to shop the guy before the trade deadline u know show him off a tad

The Bucks are coming off an easy blowout win against the Cavs. Just to put more salt on that wound from that game we lost there, the gave have lost 25 of 26 since they beat the Griz and are currently on a 15 game losing streak. I remember they were 7-7 at one point. 1-31 since. That is a**. That is REALLY a**.

Hopefully they bring the energy for this game after such an exhausting game against the rockets.

And what's worse is the fact that we didn't beat Milwaukee last season. :unsure:

And what's worse is the fact that we didn't beat Milwaukee last season. :unsure:

Very disciplined teams give us trouble. Scott Skiles teams fall into that category.