Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixthMan

Grizzlies at Wizards

Starting Five Matchups
Teams Point
Guard
Shooting
Guard
Small
Forward
Power
Forward
Center Head
Coach
Grizzlies Wizards Mike
Conley
Mike Conley Gilbert ArenasGilbert
Arenas
O.J.
Mayo
O.J. Mayo Kirk HinrichKirk
Hinrich
Rudy
Gay
Rudy Gay Al ThorntonAl
Thornton
Zach
Randolph
Zach Randolph Andray BlatcheAndray
Blatche
Marc
Gasol
Marc Gasol JaVale McGeeJaVale
McGee
Lionel
Hollins
Lionel Hollins Flip SaundersFlip
Saunders

Benches

Grizzlies
  • Tony Allen Darrell ArthurDeMarre Carroll Hamed Haddadi Xavier Henry Acie Law Hasheem Thabeet Greivis VasquezSam Young
Wizards
  • Hilton Armstrong Trevor Booker Josh Howard Lester Hudson Yi JianlianCartier Martin Hamady Ndiaye Kevin Seraphin John Wall Nick Young

Conley will be in for a treat. Another set of young quick legs that are attached to a hungry heart. Grizz should win. Team defense will keep the Wiz behing 20 pts.

Conley will be in for a treat. Another set of young quick legs that are attached to a hungry heart. Grizz should win. Team defense will keep the Wiz behing 20 pts.

Why are you always right about the refs?

The good news is that Arenas is only 6'4"

The bad news is that he has scored 30 and 20 in the last two games.

So he destroys Mayo.

Wall will probably destroy Conley unless MC really uses his best speed, in which case Wall will only crush him. Hinrich vs Vasquez? Well, the kid gets a chance to show what he's got.

Our front line can handle theirs, plus a bit; Arthur vs Yi is anyone's guess, and Thabeet vs Armstrong ditto.

Gay can take Thornton's lunch money and break his glasses.

Should be an interesting game, and maybe our bench's best chance to earn some credibility.

Wall will probably destroy Conley unless MC really uses his best speed, in which case Wall will only crush him.

:lol:

Lester Hudson revenge game.

However ... Wall and Yi are out for the Wiz game against the Celtics tonight.

Even if they come back, their teammates will be extra tired. So, Lionel, go with the speed!

Arenas/Dray Blatche for 30 each. Book it.

lol jk

If Wall plays, it will be tough because we can't defend anybody fast and penetrates. Hopefully Gay will put the team on his back and show out in front of his home fans.

So with John Wall out that means his backup goes for 30+ in true Grizz tradition

So with John Wall out that means his backup goes for 30+ in true Grizz tradition

Oj or Conley will keep leaving arenas open and helping off him...he will got for 60+...Blatche will get at least 30 on zBo...nick young will get at least 20...#lost

YO

I expect Wall to play.

+1

He's a tough, young kid. Im sure a minor ankle sprain isn't going to keep him out for 2 games in a row. Sitting him tonight was probably just a precautionary move more than anything.

He'll probably play.

+1

He's a tough, young kid. Im sure a minor ankle sprain isn't going to keep him out for 2 games in a row. Sitting him tonight was probably just a precautionary move more than anything.

He'll probably play.

Actually he's already missed two. And it was based on that and the fact that he almost played the first of those two that makes me believe he comes back for this game. He will have rested for about a week.

Guest teamball

I expect to see alot of Tony Allen. And Vasquez will be tested by the speed of Wall as well. His size should be interesting enough though. They really, really, really need to win this game.

If they don't I might just....keep watching and hoping cause I'm dumb. If they do lose, I will expect that a move will be certain. Right now winning 3 of the next 5 will silence most of the frustrations. But a loss in this game, will have to be answered with a shake up. There's no way around it. It's early in the season, but this season is supposed to be an improvement on the last. We're not seeing that.

Oj or Conley will keep leaving arenas open and helping off him...he will got for 60+...Blatche will get at least 30 on zBo...nick young will get at least 20...#lost

YO

I don't understand stuff like this....I mean really. Way to have faith in our guys.

Wall is a game-time decision and Yi is OUT.

The Wizards camp is ****** that Andrei Blatche didn't make the Allstar list. His numbers are slightly above average but his shooting percentage is low and their team record abysmal. Most teams have been pounding it out against them inside against the frail Magee and Thornton. Grizz win by 16