Sign in to follow this  
Granttis

Lorenzen Wright

i'll leave that up to the reader. all im posting on here is an article describing some details of the night..

i'd like to think we are all big enough to read something and examine it how we will..

slim.

Germantown police released an administrative review of how the call was handled, saying dispatchers followed protocol

if you ask me pretty awful protocol droids then

protocol_droid.jpg

Guest teamball

Lorenzen's ex-wife was evicted from her home in Collierville. That's the home he was last seen alive. I'm not certain how long ago it was. But clearly she was living beyond her means. Money equals motive. I'm even more convinced that she played a big part in killing him. Kill him and the kids get the money which means she gets the money.

And of course, the house was trashed. She aparently took everything inside the house that wasn't bolted down including light fixtures and chandeleers. She even dug up and took all the plants in the yard.

Guest teamball

Didn't get that from an article. That came from one of neighbors of the ex-wife. Maybe one of our fine investigative reporters in this city can go out to the residence and write an article updating Memphis on what new things have transpired.

Guest teamball

An interview with his mother will be on the cbs news tonight. In the commercial she says, "you have to be careful who you fall in love with." Sounds like she and I agree that his crazy ex-wife was involved.

An interview with his mother will be on the cbs news tonight. In the commercial she says, "you have to be careful who you fall in love with." Sounds like she and I agree that his crazy ex-wife was involved.

Channel 5 did a piece on the agreement for splitting his pension/insurance he and his wife signed a month before his death.

When you say CBS news, do you mean local like Channel 3 or CBS national like CBS Evening News?

Seems like the mom is calling the wife out on it big time. Get ready to see the wife and other suspects indited for first degree murder charges.

I didn't see the interview, but I think that is more of an emotional mother who has lost her son talking than someone with facts that can provide hard evidence to the cops to arrest someone. The wife is not even a person of interest according to the cops, let alone a suspect, the last I heard.

The mom was the first to file a missing report on Lorenzen and get the police involved, the ex wife didn't.

Ironic a month before his death his wife signs an agreement to collect half his money if he were to die.

The mom mentioned that while in Atlanta Lorenzen was told that his daughter needed to return to Memphis because she was in a pageant, but the daughter wasn't in a pageant to begin with.

No one had anything to gain from this but the wife.

The mom was the first to file a missing report on Lorenzen and get the police involved, the ex wife didn't.

Ironic a month before his death his wife signs an agreement to collect half his money if he were to die.

The mom mentioned that while in Atlanta Lorenzen was told that his daughter needed to return to Memphis because she was in a pageant, but the daughter wasn't in a pageant to begin with.

No one had anything to gain from this but the wife.

BB, I understand all of that and I am with you. From what I have seen and heard, I suspect she has something to do with it as well. The problem is that you need evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt(OJ sounds familiar?) otherwise, if you try her and she gets off due to lack of evidence, you can't try her again because of double jeopardy.

I'm pretty sure the MPD probably suspects her as well but doesn't have sufficient evidence to prove it. Heck, 10 days went by so all type of evidence could have been disposed of or destroyed. Personally. I don't think the people that actually did it are in Memphis. I think she had something to do with it and some people from out of town did the deed. I think the actual perpetrators are long gone, but all of that is speculation, including the mother's thoughts and feelings. She wasn't there either.

I would be surprised if anything happens in this case anytime soon. I hope it does, but it would surprise me.

If the MPD is publicly saying they have ruled out the wife, it could be a ruse to see what she does.

The spouse is almost always under suspicion in these cases, and most of the time it pans out.

Either way, a grieving mother is going to say all kinds of things.

It's just sad.

this is sad.

im not one to advocate lawsuits, but i still say the mother would have a case against the gt/coll government (the regional 911 office). one has to think that, by their lack of competence, her son laid dead, riddled with bullets, for ten days.

one could also make the argument that those 10 days very well could be the obstacle that has prevented any type of arrests associated with ren's murder.

ugly scene all the way around.

slim.

BB, I understand all of that and I am with you. From what I have seen and heard, I suspect she has something to do with it as well. The problem is that you need evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt(OJ sounds familiar?) otherwise, if you try her and she gets off due to lack of evidence, you can't try her again because of double jeopardy.

I'm pretty sure the MPD probably suspects her as well but doesn't have sufficient evidence to prove it. Heck, 10 days went by so all type of evidence could have been disposed of or destroyed. Personally. I don't think the people that actually did it are in Memphis. I think she had something to do with it and some people from out of town did the deed. I think the actual perpetrators are long gone, but all of that is speculation, including the mother's thoughts and feelings. She wasn't there either.

I would be surprised if anything happens in this case anytime soon. I hope it does, but it would surprise me.

I am with you 100% on that. If she is found to be involved they need the evidence to nail her. For the kids sake I hope she had nothing to do with it at all. They are suffering the most not matter what happens.

Wow, the part about him being 255lbs and when the body was discovered only 9 days later his remains only weighed 57lbs, I had no idea the body was that far gone when it was found. Still sad and still hope they find these ******** that did this

why can't the league or some of ren's friends in the league step in and try to do something? it certainly is interesting how people start remembering when the rewards get higher and higher. look at the top ten wanted and the bounties on their heads- they smoke them out of the brush with the lure of big money..

i would think $500,000 for an arrest(s) that leads to the eventual prosecution for the crime would be a nice hook to get the ball rolling.

$500,000 is not even 'chump' change to the league. come on.

slim.