Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zack

Tracking Homecourt!!!!

I think it will become official in two or three more games.

C'mon BG, It's as sure as Pierre Henderson Niles not going in the first round ;)

Well I called it a long time ago, but I think he's looking for official as in when we get the little "o" beside our name.

http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_c...ew_Std_Cnf.html

It's that time of the year when you just sit back and enjoy the wins that you do get and hope to be competitive in the losses you take and pray Bologne Sr./Jr. & Heisley are out with the flu on draft week. Hoping for the playoffs is like hoping you get to wear your UK Nat Champs '09-'10 t-shirt still....

Year 2 of 3 = Purty dang good

Some slightly good news: Both Utah and Dallas have moved in front of Denver, helping that draft pick. Hopefully Phoenix, Atlanta, and Boston can move ahead of them as well.

Some slightly good news: Both Utah and Dallas have moved in front of Denver, helping that draft pick. Hopefully Phoenix, Atlanta, and Boston can move ahead of them as well.

So the Grizzlies should want to lose to Dallas tomorrow night to increase their lottery chances and increase Dallas' odds or remaining ahead of Denver and improving the second first round pick of the Grizzlies?

I hate cheering against the Grizzlies but that does seem to make sense in a sick sort of way.

So the Grizzlies should want to lose to Dallas tomorrow night to increase their lottery chances and increase Dallas' odds or remaining ahead of Denver and improving the second first round pick of the Grizzlies?

I hate cheering against the Grizzlies but that does seem to make sense in a sick sort of way.

I don't get that "sick sort of way" I understand what you are saying; but I don't cheer against the Grizz.

Not that all the West spots are officially taken, I think the most interesting thing that impacts the Grizz is the final spot for the Nuggets. Not that long ago, the Nuggets were a solid #2 in the conference, but with 5 games left, the sit tied for 2nd with 3 other teams, and suprisingly only 3 ahead of #8 Portland. Them falling to 6th or 7th isn't that unthinkable.

And look who they have left for their last 5 games.

@ OKC (Thunder could pull .5 game behind them)

Lakers

Spurs (Could still catch the Nuggets)

Grizz

@ Phoenix (Currently tied with Phoenix at 47 wins)

Yes yes, I know its early, but this was fun last year!

So far, Utah and Phoenix look quite a bit weaker without their big guys, and Houston is off to a rocky start too, but I have a feeling their just in a slump. NO is looking good, and so's Portland.

If the Grizzlies play their next 78 games with the intensity we saw in Dallas, and last night, I think we're a lock in for the Playoffs. We need to keep our stride though, and hope the injury bug stays clear of the guys...

Yes yes, I know its early, but this was fun last year!

So far, Utah and Phoenix look quite a bit weaker without their big guys, and Houston is off to a rocky start too, but I have a feeling their just in a slump. NO is looking good, and so's Portland.

If the Grizzlies play their next 78 games with the intensity we saw in Dallas, and last night, I think we're a lock in for the Playoffs. We need to keep our stride though, and hope the injury bug stays clear of the guys...

Start a new thread don'y bring back 55 pages of this, will get confusing

Start a new thread don'y bring back 55 pages of this, will get confusing

No it wont, just skip to the last page.

No it wont, just skip to the last page.

Not everyone reads every single post per thread. I was a few pages behind when I clicked unread posts. But do whatever you want and bump old threads when it is a new year and a new one would be better.