Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trent3322

David Lee expected to sign with either Grizzlies or Thunder

Thunder want Milsap. Milsap really controls everything. If he stays with the Jazz, we have a chance to lose both.

YO

I think New York has no problem seeing David Lee go. They just want to see 2010.

Thunder want Milsap. Milsap really controls everything. If he stays with the Jazz, we have a chance to lose both.

YO

Dont know if the Jazz can have him with boozer and okur staying

YO

Boozer and Okur opted in; Milsap is not going to be in a Jazz uni next year.

Dont know if the Jazz can have him with boozer and okur staying

yeah, Boozer opting in may have made landing a pf possible this year. If they can't match OKC's offer sheet to keep Millsap then Lee will be left looking at Memphis. I wonder if Lee is going to wait to see if Utah matches Millsap before he commits to us?

Ahh. I'd rather have David Lee over Milsap so I think it will work out for us.

thats what i was leaning too also, David Lee would be a better fit as well, so hopefully we get it done, how awesome would it be to do it tomorrow.

i havent read anything implying OKC has ever been interested in him. We've already taken 1 run at him.

+ Factor in the Carroll signing when its possible we wanted young more

+ buying out walker

I think its in the bag.

we'll see

First start to being successful is having a talented roster. If we add one of these PFs we will have that.

YO

Agreed. Not only will they be talented, but very very young.

First start to being successful is having a talented roster. If we add one of these PFs we will have that.

YO

yep

Conley

Mayo

Gay

Lee

Gasol-Thabeet, i like this lineup better, plus the Thunder like milsap, so why not just go after lee in my opinion.So this lineup would be awesome with our improved 2nd team.

Conley

Mayo

Gay

Milsap

Gasol-Thabeet

yep

Conley

Mayo

Gay

Lee

Gasol-Thabeet, i like this lineup better, plus the Thunder like milsap, so why not just go after lee in my opinion.So this lineup would be awesome with our improved 2nd team.

Conley

Mayo

Gay

Milsap

Gasol-Thabeet

That first lineup looks very nice. Plus with Hollins making the team play defense, I see us having a 30+ win season next year.

That first lineup looks very nice. Plus with Hollins making the team play defense, I see us having a 30+ win season next year.

i agree, i think we could get around 35-40 with that lineup, it would be awesome to pick Lee up, we might then get a little more respect, but like u said our defese is a lot better know, i cant wait til 12, hopefully at least by tomorrow we can get it done bc lee wont be out there all that long, so lets hope we do it,GO GRIZZ!!

i havent read anything implying OKC has ever been interested in him. We've already taken 1 run at him.

+ Factor in the Carroll signing when its possible we wanted young more

+ buying out walker

I think its in the bag.

we'll see

Know you're a big Millsap guy (and not a crazy opinion, I might add)....how much more would he be worth to you (if you were the man writin' checks on the Hoops LP bank account) than Lee?

I think Boozer staying with his contract actually gives us a better chance at getting Boozer. Utah would rather retain Millsap than Boozer, but cant afford to do both. In order to match Millsap, Utah might just be willing to trade Boozer. The only way trading Boozer helps Utah gain cap room is if they trade him to team without taking back contracts. That is where we step in.

Would Arthur and the Lakers pick be enough to get Boozer? Yeah that is a lopsided trade in our favor but the main thing the Jazz would be looking for is capspace to match Millsap. Then we get Boozer and see how he fits in with us. And Heisley is not on the hook long term and we havent had to give up much to get him. I'm probably just living in fantasy land but it's possible. I hope we at least explore that option.

YO

Amen YO...2009 is looking more and more promising...

Let's see

David Lee- 16.0 ppg 11.7 rpg 6'9 240. 26 years old. Paul Millsap- 11.8ppg 8.0 rpg 6'7 250. 24 years old.

I'm taking David Lee everytime.

Let's see

David Lee- 16.0 ppg 11.7 rpg 6'9 240. 26 years old. Paul Millsap- 11.8ppg 8.0 rpg 6'7 250. 24 years old.

I'm taking David Lee everytime.

for sure David Lee, so do u think anything happens tonight with it, bc i sure hope so, or at least by tom., as long as we get him is all that matters i guess, lets hope.

for sure David Lee, so do u think anything happens tonight with it, bc i sure hope so, or at least by tom., as long as we get him is all that matters i guess, lets hope.

Who know's. It could take awhile to go down or it could happen at 12:01 AM.

Well New York will have a week to match any offer sheet he signs, so if we do sign him, we fans will still all have to play the waiting game, as horrible as that sounds.