Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beerlion

THE OFFICIAL DRAFT-CHAT-THREAD

ii dont know about you guys but im pretty excited, a little nervous, but overall feel pretty good about this. im hoping for tyreke

I'm getting really hopeful that this will be a crazy draft night, given the deals that have already gone down. There are opportunities to be had on this night, and I'm sure we haven't even been hinted at what's to come.

I just keep having to tell myself that just because I go to bed tonight doesn't mean we're done. That may be a very important thing to remember to keep me from hyperventilating.

I just picked up a pizza from Frank's Pizza here in Houston....I'm ready to go....

rubio!!!!!!

Great...storms here...and my satellite is out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............

This is like one of only 3 times all year I "claim" the TV and set aside all else to only watch the tube in real time.

It really looks like Rubio is going to fall to the t-wolves at 5,if we take Tahbeet.

Maybe we have a secret deal with the t-wolves ,Tahbeet for the #6 and love?

if that happens, and they get hill with the six i would call that a great draft for the t-wolves...

no thabeet, please

Agreed.

All I ask of is no Thabeet. Is that too much to ask?

I would prefer Rubio, but if it's Tyreke, I can live with that. I believe he's the second best player in the draft.

Also, look for Wallace to find a way to acquire another lottery pick to nab Gerald Henderson.

i wonder if the nets will draft big since they have lee as another young wing......

taking a guard when they had vince made since.....his replacement in the coming years....

but having another guard to go against harris, lee, cdr and whoever they else have might not make as much sense...

Agreed.

All I ask of is no Thabeet. Is that too much to ask?

I would prefer Rubio, but if it's Tyreke, I can live with that. I believe he's the second best player in the draft.

Also, look for Wallace to find a way to acquire another lottery pick to nab Gerald Henderson.

no!!!! pmi will go crazy....