Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixthMan

Grizzlies vs Thunder

Benches

Grizzlies
  • Greg Buckner Adonal Foyle Hamed Haddadi Marko Jaric Darius Miles Chris Mihm Darko Milicic Quinton Ross Mike Wilks Hakim Warrick
Thunder
  • Chucky Atkins Nick Collison Desmond Mason Malik Rose Joe Smith Robert Swift Earl Watson Kyle Weaver D.J. White Damien Wilkins

Game Information

Previews: CBS | ESPN | NBA | Yahoo

Stat Comparisons: ESPN | FOX | NBA

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA | Yahoo

Referee Assignments: NBA

Live Game Info: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA

Play-By-Plays: CBS | ESPN | NBA

Box Scores: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA | Yahoo

Shot Charts: CBS | ESPN

Game Flows: CBS | ESPN | Popcorn Machine

Recaps: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA | Yahoo

Photos: CBS | ESPN | NBA | Yahoo

Game Summary/Highlights: NBA

Scoreboard: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA | Yahoo

Standings: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA | Yahoo

We are getting these guys at the worst time, a VERY hot Durant, top 4 scorer in the league at the moment. I hope our guys come ready for war, should,ill say it again, SHOULD, be a good game. But as always, the potential to be blown out is there just because we are getting them at such a bad time. well I should say we are getting Durant at such a bad time lol. But i have faith in our Grizzlies, I think we can get the job done, GO GRIZZLIES!

The game is actually on Saturday....the 28th, someone needs to edit the day.
That "somebody" would be me. Sending me a private message would be appreciated. I get an email alert that way, so I can fix things promptly.

Marc want have a good game, Krstic and Collison will have lots of of rebounds and Krstic will score much from the field...

the thunder out to prove who the worst team is in the league...and it isnt them..

YO

You're right. It's Sacramento or Washington.

We are getting these guys at the worst time, a VERY hot Durant, top 4 scorer in the league at the moment. I hope our guys come ready for war, should,ill say it again, SHOULD, be a good game. But as always, the potential to be blown out is there just because we are getting them at such a bad time. well I should say we are getting Durant at such a bad time lol. But i have faith in our Grizzlies, I think we can get the job done, GO GRIZZLIES!

The Thunder have lost 6 straight games and 9 of their last 11. The also play Dallas on Friday night before coming to Memphis so the Grizzlies will have a couple of days to rest while the Thunder are traveling on back to back games.

This is the worst possible time to play them? :huh:

You're right. It's Sacramento or Washington.

Washington with Arenas, Haywood and even Thomas is better team than Memphis...

The Thunder have lost 6 straight games and 9 of their last 11. The also play Dallas on Friday night before coming to Memphis so the Grizzlies will have a couple of days to rest while the Thunder are traveling on back to back games.

its crazy how much the landscape of the NBA has changed... a road trip from Oklahoma to Dallas to Memphis then back to Dallas is not actually that bad. It sucks for Seattle that they don't have a team but its great for the Midwest folks.

We drove up for the game last weekend. Can't make it to this one. Since there is no regional broadcast, we should be able to watch on NBA League Pass, correct?

Where I live, I get to see all the games on DirecTV 644/650. I want to go watch it at one of the taverns near my home. Thanks for the knowledge if anyone has it.

The Thunder lost 14 straight games and won 0 road games before winning in Memphis.

The Kings lost 6 staright games and 9 straight on the road before winning in Memphis.

The Clippers lost 7 straight games and lost 11 straight roads games before winning in Memphis.

The Pistons lost 5 straight games before beating the Grizzlies.

The Thunder could possibly come into this game with a 7 game losing streak.

Odds are that if the Thunder lose 7 in a row and it will be snapped in Memphis.

Marc want have a good game, Krstic and Collison will have lots of of rebounds and Krstic will score much from the field...

You might overrate bigmen more than anyone on earth. First Chris Andersen now Kristic and Collison, have you ever watched Dwight Howard play he is actually good.

You might overrate bigmen more than anyone on earth. First Chris Andersen now Kristic and Collison, have you ever watched Dwight Howard play he is actually good.

Watch the game and you will see...

Well, you do have a point on the traveling as well as playing back to backs, so possible stamina issue. I guess I was just saying Durant is really on fire right now (Cant stand him), and well we are playing really bad basketball as of late. But Im faithful that we can get it done.

Hmm, we must not be talking about the same Kristic and Collison. On the other hand, crappy players do seem to have career games against us...

I'll be at this game with great seats behind the Grizz bench... Should be interesting watching Rudy vs Durant, O J vs Thabo, and Conley vs Westbrook.... Hakim/Arthur vs Green??