Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixthMan

Grizzlies vs Hornets

Come on guys, stop playing down to their level. We're making these super scrubs look good!

We have our super scrubs in too though... Conley, Buck, Miles, Darko, and whoever else was just out there - Ross I guess? I mean...

:lol: Saw on a Minny board where they were talking about Jaric putting up the same numbers last year that Mike Miller is putting up this season.

lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol

I didn't see it. What's it look like?

The two bottom fingers on his left hand the pinkie and ring finger looked like they were bent down like the wrong way... not the best explanation I know..

it has 5 fingers on it :lol:

:lol: Hah, no seriously, he was clapping his hands and they just looked... weird. Maybe he has like bad nerves in those fingers... like they were numb or something.

Lol what a sloppy first half. Hope second half is much betyter. Cumin OJ :---)

i was referring to that brief 20 second spurt of it

The two bottom fingers on his left hand the pinkie and ring finger looked like they were bent down like the wrong way... not the best explanation I know..

Sounds like he was the victim of a Scott Skiles attack.

holy ****! did anyone else just see lionel's hand????

what is the story with that?

he tore ligaments learnin his new east cordova gang signs. no1 said thug-life was easy. who's da loud beyoch at the forum? put a dog in it

:lol: Saw on a Minny board where they were talking about Jaric putting up the same numbers last year that Mike Miller is putting up this season.

havent checked in awhile but back in december i remember mayo was outscoring love, cardinal, miller, collins combined. hope that trade pays off (lol)

I miss Rudy. The more we watch not having him it seems like OJ isnt doing as well

OJ usually plays better with Rudy off the floor imo. I don't think his absence is really affecting OJ much. Our offense overall, sure. But Rudy isn't the reason why OJ is missing fts and traveling and everything else. He is just tired more than anything.