Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixthMan

Grizzlies vs Hornets

Will this game be on regular FSN? I'm not seeing it on the tv guide. All of these non-broadcasted games are really starting to get on my nerves. I bet the Grizz are the only NBA team with this many games that go unaired locally.

Man, I don't know what you mean. Pretty much every game is on t.v. I haven't gone to too many games this year and I think I've only missed a few. They're always either on FSN or Sports South. I live in Northwest MS and I have basic comcast cable. If you look at the printable calendar schedule on grizzlies.com, it has all of the games and the tv listing for all of them. Only 11 games the entire season won't be televised. Those are usually home weekend games.

We beat Houston with their full lineup on the floor. He should be able to beat the Hornets, with no Chris Paul and Tyson Chandler.

We beat Houston with their full lineup on the floor. He should be able to beat the Hornets, with no Chris Paul and Tyson Chandler.

But, we got manhandled by the Clipps on our home court. Its really not a fair assessment to say that we "should be able" to beat anyone.

But, we got manhandled by the Clipps on our home court. Its really not a fair assessment to say that we "should be able" to beat anyone.

then we beat..the raptors...without kyle, rudy, or da...the clips was just a bad game where the other team shot on unrealistically high percentage..

YO

was it the '06 or '07 that we played washington and they had only eight players available for the game and still beat us on our home floor on a season opener? it's nice they have all these players out but we dont have a full roster either so i hope they dont take this one lightly.

They just talked about the players who wont play tonight... Im curious to see how Conley plays against Antonio Daniels who's a big point guard... :)

It's always surprising to see OJ dunk for some reason. I guess because he has a reputation for being a shooter. I really didn't know he could fly the way he did on that alley hoop against the Clippers, and that was a nice putback too.

hak just can't help it, can he... no matter the difficulty level of the shot, he is going to take it... 3 guys crash on him and still didn't dish it. of course, if he had made it, i would have been saying the opposite