Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixthMan

Grizzlies vs Hornets

Benches

Grizzlies
  • Darrell Arthur Greg Buckner Hamed Haddadi Marko Jaric Kyle Lowry Darius Miles Quinton Ross Hakim Warrick
Hornets
  • Hilton Armstrong Devin Brown Tyson Chandler Melvin Ely Chris Paul Morris Peterson James Posey Anthony Tolliver David West Julian Wright

Game Information

Previews: CBS | ESPN | NBA | Yahoo

Stat Comparisons: ESPN | FOX | NBA

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA | Yahoo

Referee Assignments: NBA

Live Game Info: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA

Play-By-Plays: CBS | ESPN | NBA

Box Scores: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA | Yahoo

Shot Charts: CBS | ESPN

Game Flows: CBS | ESPN | Popcorn Machine

Recaps: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA | Yahoo

Photos: CBS | ESPN | NBA | Yahoo

Game Summary/Highlights: NBA

Scoreboard: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA | Yahoo

Standings: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA | Yahoo

I hope Rudy is back by then.

Yep, there only weapons literally are west, posey, and stoyakovic...spell check ( who cares) no cp3 or chandler..winnable..

YO

Very winnable game.

No CP3 + No Chandler = No problem.

Play hard for 48 minutes and I think the Grizzlies will be rewarded on the scoreboard with a hard fought victory.

If CP3 doesn't play........we should have no problem with these guys.

no problem?

Chris Paul is the only reason that they are as good as they look. Obviously without him, they are pretty bad. First game without him: Hornets vs. Bulls

great argument....CP3 is their glue ..without him...they are paper..I would call a win..if we were full strength..but without Lowry and Rudy..scoring will be lacking..but there is no defensive drop out..looking forward to another winning streak going into the all star break confident..

YO

This is a winnable game because of their injuries, HOWEVER as much as I hate David West, he plays the position we are weakest at (PF). If we show up acting like we have already won, we will lose (see Clippers game). Rudy said the Clippers game was a lesson learned; let's hope the lesson stuck.

This is a winnable game because of their injuries, HOWEVER as much as I hate David West, he plays the position we are weakest at (PF). If we show up acting like we have already won, we will lose (see Clippers game). Rudy said the Clippers game was a lesson learned; let's hope the lesson stuck.

The thing with that is they actually learned their lesson. The past year and a half with "The man" was a bunch of lessons learned.......but nobody ever applied it. After the Clipper's game, they rebounded incredibly against the Raptors. Let's hope they never ever overlook a team again.

Just listened to the end of the Timberwolves vs. Hornets game. The radio guy for Minny said that NOH lost David West in the second quarter to an injury. He didn't say how bad it was but I wonder if he'll play tomorrow night. Just laying that out there for you:

So...

Possibly no CP3

Possibly no Chandler

Possibly no West

hhmmm......I wonder..

From NBA.com Game Recap:

...New Orleans, already starting the game without All-Star Chris Paul (groin) and starting center Tyson Chandler (ankle), lost another All-Star when West was ejected late in the second quarter.

West was called for a flagrant-2 foul when he chopped down over the back of Mike Miller's shoulder as Miller attempted a fast-break layup. West's forearm caught Miller in the face, but Miller remained in the game with no apparent injury....

...West's flagrant foul will be reviewed by the league and could result in a suspension...

that was probably the dirtiest thing I've ever seen that whiner do, and Lord knows I've seen him do PLENTY of dirty stuff.

The guy is a boxer in his spare time, and one could tell by what he did to MM. Great game though. If Telfair hadn't thrown that ball ten feet behind MM...the Twolves might have had a chance.

Sick that I won't be able to go to this game-taking the wife to airport tomorrow PM.

:blink:

Latest Grizzlies.com Game Notes has probable starters of:

- Mike Conley

- O.J. Mayo

- Rudy Gay

- Darko Milicic

- Marc Gasol

i'm not likin this marc n darko startin tandem, it's almost like the two are made for 24 minutes a night due to fouls and fatigue. i think if arthur is still out start hak at the 4, that way at least we have an offensive presence in the frontcourt. miles has played decent enough to back up hak for a game or two. Hope the grizz dont take this game as lightly as some on the ole message board seem to feel.

that was probably the dirtiest thing I've ever seen that whiner do, and Lord knows I've seen him do PLENTY of dirty stuff.

The guy is a boxer in his spare time, and one could tell by what he did to MM. Great game though. If Telfair hadn't thrown that ball ten feet behind MM...the Twolves might have had a chance.

Sick that I won't be able to go to this game-taking the wife to airport tomorrow PM.

West is a thug........I hope we don't let him intimidate us. Let's hope Darko and/ or Marc bring the physical play.

sorry to be a downer but new orleans has a couple of guys that could hit a lot of threes (stojakovic,butler,posey,mo pete)and with no perimeter D that could be trouble. but with no chandler in the middle the bigs have to take advantage of the situation and keep attacking the rim so chance of winning is 50% and a very close scoring game

but i could be wrong Go Grizzlies and kick **s

sorry to be a downer but new orleans has a couple of guys that could hit a lot of threes (stojakovic,butler,posey,mo pete)and with no perimeter D that could be trouble. but with no chandler in the middle the bigs have to take advantage of the situation and keep attacking the rim so chance of winning is 50% and a very close scoring game

but i could be wrong Go Grizzlies and kick **s

Mo Pete is out for this game as well.

3 point shooting with no lost post scoring doesnt scare me..expect david west to be doubled on night..we can deny peja the ball...and make butler and posey beat..antonio daniels is not grade A..but we'll c tonight..Another good thing is while POZ in on the bench the hornets have no one to defend oj and rudy..there is also noone to defend marc..

YO

Will this game be on regular FSN? I'm not seeing it on the tv guide. All of these non-broadcasted games are really starting to get on my nerves. I bet the Grizz are the only NBA team with this many games that go unaired locally.

Will this game be on regular FSN? I'm not seeing it on the tv guide. All of these non-broadcasted games are really starting to get on my nerves. I bet the Grizz are the only NBA team with this many games that go unaired locally.

its say foxsports tn...so it will be broadcasted.

YO