Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MemphisX

2009 Free Agency

Where do you play him with Gay, Young, and DeMarre? We could trade Q-Rich to the Pacer for him maybe? Thing is Daniels has no place with us now. Boozer is the best thing we can add to our team. I would like to get Hedo for three point shootin, and playmaking. I rather wait for Mike Miller to finsih with the Wiz in 2010 and sign him on the cheap.

Hey Matt

Have you come off the ledge yet... or still sitting admiring the view? ;)

oh, I backed off. I did talk to Zack today, however, and afterward I put a call in to the Houston Fire Dept. warning them that they may have a potential jumper this weekend :lol:

As for Marquis Daniels, I think that our two later picks may have obviated whatever need we may have had for a player like 'Quis, but I've liked his game since he was at Dallas. Defense, a bit of midrange, a bit of lane action (floater/runner/etc.). And he likely won't cost an exorbitant amount.

oh, I backed off. I did talk to Zack today, however, and afterward I put a call in to the Houston Fire Dept. warning them that they may have a potential jumper this weekend :lol:

As for Marquis Daniels, I think that our two later picks may have obviated whatever need we may have had for a player like 'Quis, but I've liked his game since he was at Dallas. Defense, a bit of midrange, a bit of lane action (floater/runner/etc.). And he likely won't cost an exorbitant amount.

LOL I can only imagine.

Yeah, I don't see much need for Daniels. He would provide a veteran presence. But taking on any guy like would also slow the development of the new guys.

I think we try to find a Pf and maybe a back up pg- and then whether we get those are not- we stand pat.

We are so young. Veteran experience woudl be nice, but mostly these guys just need playing time. Its going to be another developmental year. But it should be improved from last year. At least Conley and mayo won't be kicking out to ross and buck. I think they were denting rims..

Maybe they could go after Charlie V real hard and put a package together that would also get us Sessions. Then we have the needed PF as well as more than adequate help at PG. I am not sure what it would take or if it is even feasible.

How about some thoughts from some of the board trade gurus.