Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Chicago 03/07/18

1 hour ago, ALT GRIND said:

Ok, who helps us get in and WIN the playoffs RIGHT NOW?

Adding back in a healthy Mike Conley would be a big step. Don't forget the team started off the season as one of the best in the league. That window is very small but having a healthy Mike Conley, a healthy and rested Marc, adding a wing with the MLE (Barton, Reke, Ariza) , and a top player could get you back to a 5 seed. Having anything from Parsons would help as well.

1 hour ago, New_Sacred_Cow said:

Adding back in a healthy Mike Conley would be a big step. Don't forget the team started off the season as one of the best in the league. That window is very small but having a healthy Mike Conley, a healthy and rested Marc, adding a wing with the MLE (Barton, Reke, Ariza) , and a top player could get you back to a 5 seed. Having anything from Parsons would help as well.

That would be nice. Conley didn't look so great all year, even when he was starting at the beginning of the season.

Gotta NAIL this draft!  

I am not expecting much in free agency.  If Tyreke takes a small "discount" then I think he will be our big signing/resigning.  Other than that, I think we just fill the roster out.  Although getting a lanky, athletic, high-motor small forward would be great!

8 hours ago, New_Sacred_Cow said:

I'm fine with tanking this year but not next year. One year can be a write off but if you become a perpetual lottery/tank team then that destroys the foundation in which winning is based on. Look at the 76ers and Suns, they have high picked talent but they don't have a foundation of winning to build upon.

Grizzlies should be back next season with a top player looking to make some noise in the playoffs.

your  right about the suns, but were wrong about the 76ers I believe philly will be in the n.b.a finials in 2 years

28 minutes ago, lions said:

your  right about the suns, but were wrong about the 76ers I believe philly will be in the n.b.a finials in 2 years

I think it depends if they get some vet help on that team.

3 hours ago, New_Sacred_Cow said:

I think it depends if they get some vet help on that team.

they will . the N.B.A  office wants the 76ers to win .that the reason were starting to see then on nation TV its a big market with a winning past

4 hours ago, ALT GRIND said:

That would be nice. Conley didn't look so great all year, even when he was starting at the beginning of the season.

Gotta NAIL this draft!  

I am not expecting much in free agency.  If Tyreke takes a small "discount" then I think he will be our big signing/resigning.  Other than that, I think we just fill the roster out.  Although getting a lanky, athletic, high-motor small forward would be great!

All year?  He only played 12 games, and probably most of them hurting.