Parsons_Refund

Grizzlies Getting New Color Scheme Next Year

This won't make it any cheaper to print or silkscreen or whatever - it's all blue ink/dye anyway, and the new look will use a tiny bit more of it.  I wonder if they were having quality control issues or something with the lighter color. 

2 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

They messed it up 😑

Yep. What's with the double borders

The traced the contour of the logo with a gray outline. I'm not feeling it either. They could have made the gray darker or something with a bit more contrast. 

Ok, I get it now. It looks like they wanted to get rid of the light-blue color and they switched it with gray. The gray can easily be used for promotional material and graphics. The light-blue is a bit more difficult.

They changed it so everyone will want new gear. Trying to compensate for the attendance drop in a tank year.

I don't hate it.  Maybe they could've just replaced the gray/silver with the light blue instead of putting it around the entire logo.  Either way it's fine.  I think it could make for some cool jersey designs so I look forward to seeing what those will look like.

Not a whole lot of upside.  Relatively low ceiling but a solidly high floor.  Probably won't be a bust, at least.

Ok, WHICH thread is this???

I think this is just a nod to our mascot, who's starting to show his age and already has more than a few gray hairs showing up in his fur.

17 hours ago, Subliminal said:

This is the last straw, I’m done

C'mon, hang in there!  We might be able to draft some better colors over the next several seasons.

I am against toning for a complete recolor.
But bye bye baby blue. I hardly knew you.
Grey is a booty kicking color.
It foreshadows the return of GnG.

On 3/6/2018 at 5:16 PM, Subliminal said:

This is the last straw, I’m done

Uni's are in on the tank too

53 minutes ago, guillermo said:

never cared for baby blue

I liked them at first, but they became worn-out looking to me. I can't find a good adjective other than that. Ready to see them go though. Are last year's MLK's gone? I liked those.