Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ San Antonio 03/05/18

9 hours ago, scooter said:

No Grizz player is as crappy as Chandler Parson. Do not count on C.P. next year. His signing definitely killed this franchise for the next two years. C.W. should be the most hated man in the Grizz organization.  

I agree. I've been holding on hope but that is now completely gone. He is a shell of his former self and now they are on the hook for this guy. So much dead weight.

I wish they could convince him to take medical retirement. Parsons would still get his $$ and we would get out from under that rock. He will never be any better than what he is now which completely closes the window to win with Marc and Mike.

5 hours ago, New_Sacred_Cow said:

I agree. I've been holding on hope but that is now completely gone. He is a shell of his former self and now they are on the hook for this guy. So much dead weight.

I wish they could convince him to take medical retirement. Parsons would still get his $$ and we would get out from under that rock. He will never be any better than what he is now which completely closes the window to win with Marc and Mike.

I was hoping we play him 30 minutes a night hoping he blows out his Achilles.

Side note: I can't believe how mediocre have been since they announced Kawhi is likely done for year. It's more than just injuries.

3-7 in last 10 games and only won twice in February (Cavs and Suns).

Too many keys ex grizzlies on that team is my guess (Rudy Pau)

14 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Side note: I can't believe how mediocre have been since they announced Kawhi is likely done for year. It's more than just injuries.

3-7 in last 10 games and only won twice in February (Cavs and Suns).

Too many keys ex grizzlies on that team is my guess (Rudy Pau)

Could be a sneak tank.  They will be better off picking at 12-14 than 18-20.